This well-appointed two bedroom condo in downtown's trendy Yaletown district. It was central to Olympic celebrations, and is close to Vancouver events through the year. Top-notch building amenities so you can exercise in the fitness center, play pool in the lounge, or relax in the jacuzzi and sauna after a nice swim.
• This vibrant neighborhood is full of exciting shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars.
• Supermarkets, pharmacy, Starbucks, food delivery, restaurants, dry cleaners and medical clinic are within steps.
• The downtown library, Vancouver Art Gallery, Robson Street shopping, downtown mall, Granville Street’s entertainment district, movie theaters, sea-wall and parks, and sea bus to Granville Island are just a few blocks from your door.
• Stanley Park is a 10-minute drive away, or a nice bike ride from False Creek bike path.
• 30-45 minute drives to Cypress and Grouse Mountains for summer hiking and winter sports.
• 90 minutes drive to Whistler Village (120 km)
• 20 minutes bus ride or 12 minutes drive to UBC (10 km)
• 10 minute walk to GM Place for the hockey and BC Place
• 4 block walk to Skytrain’s Canada Line – Yaletown/Roundhouse Station
• 1 stop to Vancouver’s city centre (2 minutes)
• Skytrain from/to the Vancouver Airport (22 minutes)
Other Activities: shopping, boating, snowmobiling, kayaking, mini golf, snowboarding, wildlife viewing, basketball