Silverleaf Lodge is the perfect mountain vacation home for your family and friends and Bikers are ALWAYS WELCOME! Tastefully decorated and very spacious for your enjoyment. Prepare your meals inside, in the Large, well equipped kitchen with dining bar area OR grill outside on the deck while you enjoy the mountain views, sounds of the creek or just rocking on the front porch. Toast marshmallows around the in-ground fire pit!
Perfect setting for all seasons including the Fall leaf looking season or a day of skiing. Just minutes from restaurants, shopping and skiing, in the Heart of Maggie Valley! After your day of activities, just kick back and relax in the hot tub or sauna while the kids have fun in the game room or make Smore's around the Fire Pit. Easy access on paved, lit roads. This home has it all and you will want to come back to visit often. You will leave with great memories of beautiful Maggie Valley and the FABULOUS Smoky Mountains!
Conveniently located just 40 minutes to Ashville Regional Airport.
- 5 minutes to Ghost Town
- 30 minutes to Biltmore Estate
- 10 minutes to Cataloochee Ski area and Tony’s Tube World (fun for kids!)
- 30 minutes to Cherokee Indian Casino
- One hour to Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge (Home of Dollywood)
Keywords: Large Home in the heart of Maggie valley,complete with Hot Tub, Sauna and Fire Pit, Wi-Fi
Located near Great Smokey Mountain National Park: http://www.nps.gov/grsm/index.htm
Wheel Through time Transportation Museum: http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/
Cataloochee Ski Area and Tube World: http://cataloochee.com/index-home.php
Blue Ridge Parkway:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||200|
|Security deposit required 30 days in advance of arrival. Balance due 2 weeks in advance of arrival.
No credit cards accepted. Payment must be made by check, money order or bank transfer
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.