This spacious and private villa of 7,212 square feet with extra large infinity pool (40’ x 17’ ft.) will make your tropical vacation a luxury experience. Villa Ambiente is beautifully situated upon a ridge surrounded by mountains clocked in tropical forest where you can hear and see wildlife with a 360-degree view of the Ocean and jungle, one of the best views in Costa Rica. Villa Ambiente is a luxury Colonial style villa designed to cater for a large family or many friends. It has 8 BEDROOMS AND CAN SLEEP 16 PEOPLE in comfort. The MASTER BEDROOM WITH JACUZZI ENSUITE: The bedroom has large a LCD flat panel TV with a comfortable king size bed, side tables, walk in wardrobe, vanity unit, two classic armchairs, air-conditioning, lights with dimmer switch and fan and ensuite refrigerator to keep drinks cold and close to hand. THE JACUZZI ENSUITE: is large and luxurious with marble tiled walls and stone columns surrounding the Jacuzzi, enjoy the views of Ocean and Jungle whilst relaxing in the hydro massage tub, there is also a stand up shower easily large enough for a couple and double sinks fitted within a large cedar vanity unit. Located on upper floor with a private balcony.
BEDROOMS: All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with showers and toilets a King size bed with carved wooden headboards and matching side tables and wardrobe, fitted with quality sheets, towels, bathrobes and DVD player, air-conditioning, refrigerator, safe, lights with dimmer switch and fan.
• BEDROOMS 1, 3 & 4: Located on lower floor, good views of Ocean and Jungle with a private patio with table and chairs.
• BEDROOMS 5 – 8: Located on upper floor, great views of Ocean and Jungle with a private balcony with table and chairs.
• LOUNGE: Two comfortable sofas an armchair and table, a table and chairs for eating and another comfortable set combined are ample to seat 16 people in comfort also for enjoyment is fitted with a mini bar with stalls. The lounge is arranged so you can relax in comfort and watch a DVD also watch your family or friends enjoy the pool and deck. The lounge is set in tasteful colonial style décor with a partially wooden ceiling and sculptures The lounge leads out the patio.
• PATIO: 3 sets of tables and chairs where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinners, surrounded by columns and arches with fitted subtle wall lights overlooking the pool with views of the Ocean and islands.
• POOL & DECK AREA: A large Infinity pool (40’ x 17’ ft) large enough for lap swimming or just having fun with everyone, which has a breathtaking view. The stone-tiled two level deck area surrounds the pool is large enough for any family or celebration. No need to come inside as you can fix a drink on the deck bar also tiled with stone and tropical palm roof, which has a sink and refrigerator, overlooking the Ocean and jungle. Tan poolside and prepare fresh fish or whatever you wish to grill on the gas BBQ. Fitted with outside showers and toilets, everything has been thought of. You can spend your entire day and evening here.
• KITCHEN: Fully equipped and modern, fitted with Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with filtered water and ice maker, fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob, large sink, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, sandwich toaster, citrus juicer, etc.
• COURTYARD, CORRIDOR AND STAIRS: The open courtyard has tiled stone floors and walls with a tropical garden and marble fountain in the centre with ethnic sculptures on the sides. The roof covers the walkways but the centre is open which allows free flowing air and keeps the villa cool and allows the sunlight to flood in. All the rooms lead off courtyard as in fitting with colonial style architecture. The spiral stairs lead to the master and bedrooms on the upper floor where you can walk around the courtyard looking down onto the courtyard and fountain below, continue up the staircase brings you to the Toucans Nest.
• THE TOUCANS NEST: Amusingly named, as this lookout tower is a highest point of the Villa above the tiled roof that has outstanding 360º views of the expanse of the Ocean & Jungle. The perfect wildlife and bird watching spot, you can also see whales splashing and jumping in the breeding and birthing seasons. .
• LOCATION: About 4km south of Dominical on the south Pacific coast and a 45 minute drive to Manuel Antonio. The short journey down the unpaved track which makes a 4x4 vehicle nessary. There is in easy access to local shops, restaurants and beaches, located off the main coast road just a short 8 minute drive in your 4x4 vehicle down the unpaved road to the beautiful quiet beach of Dominicalito, plus a multitude of other picturesque deserted beaches just a close drive along the coast road waiting for you to discover.
• Manuel Antonio (45 Mminutes drive)
• Hacienda Baru National wildlife refuge
• La Merced National wildlife refuge
• Ballena Marine National Park & Cãno Island (boat trip)
• Drakes Bay (boat trip)
• Corcovado National Park (boat trip)
This region has been isolated for many years and has only been recently opened to tourism by the paving of the Costenera, which has had the effect of no over development and the nature has been left to thrive. It has the advantages of amenities that make life comfortable, such as Wireless Internet, Restaurants, well-stocked Grocery Stores, Spas, etc. Come and enjoy the tranquil mix of beach, jungle and comfort in a beautiful setting with a peaceful ambience.
Keywords: Large Villa with 40ft infinity Pool:
ask for LAST MINUTE BOOKING DISCOUNT.
Villa Ambiente was built in tasteful traditional colonial style and staying in this unique villa offers the visitor the authentic ambience of Latin America with all the comforts of a well-appointed hotel with complete open-air privacy to relax in your own space. This is the place if you’re looking to relax and have fun with your family and friends. Float in the infinity pool sipping cocktails watching the waves breaking on the beach the tropical birds fly overhead and feel the stress slip away. Villa Ambiente has the advantage of being hidden away but also being within close distance of many restaurants, grocery stores, banks and services and adventure tours. This Villa is perfect for a large family, weddings, birthdays and any such celebrations or simply a group of friends that would like to enjoy the tranquil beauty of the tropical south Pacific coast. A minimum of 3 rooms can be rented and you can enjoy the whole space to yourselves.
• Tours & Activities: Villa Ambiente is ideally located to benefit from easy access to the many adventures and tours that will enhance your vacation and appreciation of the nature of southern coastal zone of Costa Rica. Ranging from relaxed trips to adrenaline adventures. If you and your family and or friends would like to go on any of these tours and activities we at Villa Ambiente can arrange and book them for you.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.