Homewood House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
You will love our Tahoe House as much as we do during all of the seasons of the year...Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring are all great times for a great family/friends getaway to Tahoe House.
Situated in the family friendly neighborhood of Tahoe Swiss Village and only two blocks from the private HOA beach with two piers and ample beach area. The location is ideal for year-round activities and is only 5 miles from Tahoe City, 1 mile to Homewood Ski Resort and is close to many other ski areas, hiking & biking trails, shops and restaurants.
The cabin can accommodate up to 12 people with a bright open floor plan with 5 bedrooms & 3 remodeled bathrooms. The large and sunny decks to the front and back of the house are equipped with a BBQ, patio furniture & lounge swings. A brand new 7 person hot tub is situated on the back deck which is perfect for warming up after a dip in the lake, or soaking after a long day of skiing. The new furnishings, TV, DVD, VCR and stereo offers the comforts of home. The house also includes high-speed internet access with wireless modem. Children are welcome and the inclusion of a port-a-crib and booster seat, plus plenty of toys & games, make it a very child friendly vacation rental. As for pets.... they are apart of your family and are welcome to join and enjoy Tahoe. After all they would not appreciate being left behind and missing all the fun.
Upper level consists of:
- One Master bedroom with adjoining remodeled bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with queen size beds and large closets
- Remodeled bathroom off hallway with shower / soaking tub
- Gourmet kitchen with adjoining dining area
- Cozy living room with stone fireplace and 37' LCD television
- Spacious deck off the back of the house with a 7 person hot tub and front deck with built-in bench seating
Lower level consists of:
- Large recreational room with pool table, poker table, and air hockey table
- Downstairs lounge/TV room/bedroom with King size sofa bed, 50' TV and fireplace
- Bunk bed room with three sets of twin beds (sleeps up to 6)
- Laundry area with HE front loading washer and dryer
- Remodeled bathroom with walk-in tiled shower
See our updated calendar for availability.
Keywords: House, Homewood, Hot tub, West Shore,
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our group of three families with 5 kids had a blast at The Tahoe House. We skied at Homewood, which was about a 3 minute drive. We came back to the cabin for lunch everyday and to rest our feet in comfort and headed back for the quick drive to the mountain. The cabin has abundant living area so both the parents and children could enjoy their "serenity" while on vacation. The three bathrooms are all remodeled and beautiful. The best amenity of the cabin was the large and wonderful hot tub on the back deck. We took in the stars while soaked in the hot tub every night and could not think of a better way to end each and every great day vacationing in Tahoe.