: San Jose
: Yacht Harbor
: Hwy 1
: 21st Avenue Beach
: Aloha Grill
: Delaveaga Park
: Aloha Grill
Car: not necessary
Located in-between the charming village of Capitola and The Santa Cruz Beach/Boardwalk (one of last beach amusement parks) featuring Free admission and Free concerts
Big Basin State Park - and Henry Cowell State Park (incredible mammoth redwood trees) just minutes away.
• Big Trees Railway (from mountains to the Boardwalk)
• East Cliff Drive bike/walking path (miles of biking along the coast)
• Capitola by the Sea (dining/shopping)
• Eclectic downtown Santa Cruz (people watching/dining/shopping)
• Santa Cruz Wharf (more dining and shoppings)
Equally close to the Santa Cruz :
• Carmel (60 minutes to dining/shopping and more art galleries per capita than anywhere)
• Monterey (55 minutes to more dining and shopping, the Wharf- and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
• 17 Mile Drive and Pebble Beach (55 minutes to incredible scenic ocean drive and phenomenal golfing)
• Moss Landing - 30 minutes away, -kayaking amongst hundreds of sea otters and sea lion
Golf: Pasatiempo Golf Course, Santa Cruz, CA OCEAN VIEW!
18 holes over 6,439 yards with a par of 70 (Public)
Located 3 miles from the center of Santa Cruz.
20 Clubhouse Rd
Santa Cruz, CA
Delaveaga Golf Course (Closest)
Just 10 minutes away.
18 holes, over 6,010 yards with a par of 72.
401 Upper Park Rd
Pebble Beach, Monterey
Probably the World's most famous golf course!
1785 yards, par 31
44 miles from Santa Cruz