* Spacious, open floor plan, new house, full of light. Architect's delight.
* Large, heated pool surrounded by shading palm and fruit trees. Outdoor dining, sitting and barbecue grill and two outdoor hot water showers
* Entry courtyard with water fountain greets you and your visitors.
* Palm-enclosed natural gazebo near entrance
* Great room with wood fireplace, perfect for romantic evenings or relaxing with family and friends. 3 Lazy chairs
* Master suite includes sitting and office areas, with own access to pool deck and to beach path
* Master bath is beautifully decorated with hand painted porcelain vessel sinks, marble, granite, and separate 2 person Jacuzzi and shower with glass enclosure.
* The common bath has double sinks and a sunken tub
* Formal dining room for eight can be opened to provide fresh air from the courtyard.
*Gourmet kitchen, state of the art appliances, granite counter tops with full splashes
* Yearly turtle nesting sites right on our beach:
* The beach and nearby river provide opportunities for surfing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, surf-casting, shelling and fantastic fishing! Catch Pompano, Whiting, Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish and more right at our beach, with equipment provided! Boating excursions, nearby airboat rides, great cafe's, music and entertainment within 2 miles.
* Riverside Theater, Museum of Art, fine and family restaurants, shopping, tennis and golf, unique boutiques, Nearby Botanical Gardens, Mel Fisher Museum of the Treasure Coast
* Private Beach - endless white sandy beaches
* Snorkeling for tropical and local fish within a mile
* Numerous golf courses in area
* Beach and lagoon for observation of local and migrating birds
* Famous Pelican Island
* Well known Jungle Trail for biking and nature hiking
Enjoy unparalleled privacy, tranquility and safety.
Bring only your clothes, as we provide just about anything else you may need: from spices in the kitchen to beach chairs and umbrellas, pool floats, body boards, ocean kayaks, games and kites, surf fishing equipment, bicycles
Come, experience paradise!
Property managed by the homeowner, living close enough to be able to promptly resolve any unexpected malfunction and provide any recommendations in the area
Thoroughly enjoy doing anything I can to help make your vacation one that you will want to repeat
Requests for special accommodations, transport, maid, cooking or babysitting are welcome
I fell in love with the quality of life - nature at its best, abundant wild life, no high rise buildings and such friendly people !!
One of the safest towns in the country, where I can comfortably walk the beach at night on my own
The home is located on a cul-de-sac side lane to the sea, with a private 100 foot path to the beach. The location affords instant private beach access, yet is shielded from constant wind and sea spray, and rents at more economical rates than ocean front homes.
* South of 'John's Island' in prestigious Indian River Shores Community. Pristine private beach where you are often the only people on the beach.
* Central to Spring training camps of Cardinals, Mets, Astros, Nationals and others.
* Turtle nesting sites right on our beach
* Several world class birding preserves a short drive's distance
* Private dolphin and manatee sighting boat trip or fishing boat trips available nearby.
* Within 1 and 1/2 miles of Vero Beach's downtown, unique shopping, fine restaurants, farmer's market, marina, world class fishing, museums, theatre, golf and tennis, antiquing, biking trails and wildlife national park, airboat rides and more.
* 3 blocks to CVS drugstore and 5 blocks to the Village Beach Market.
* 5 miles from Vero Beach Sports Village, national Little League training center.
* Eighty miles from Orlando with all its attractions, including Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Aquatica, Animal Kingdom , Epcot Center, Kennedy Space Center.
* Sixty miles from West Palm Beach and West Palm Beach International airport.
Six miles south of the Disney Vero Beach Resort, on same beach.
Other Activities: Dining, unique shops and boutiques, golf and tennis, unusual museums (Navy Seals, Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum), airboat rides, surf casting (fishing), sky diving, boating, shelling, sea glass collecting, outlet mall shopping, antiquing, bowling, polo, water sports (skiing, kite surfing and wind surfing), surfing, hot air ballooning. Within minutes, explore famous Pelican Island, bike The Jungle Trail, love McGee Botanical Gardens or share the excitement of a submarine ride at Harbour Branch Oceanographic Institute.
Nearby Disney parks, Swim with Dolphins, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center,
Dog Park with swimming available nearby
Golf: Over 15 spectacular private and public golf courses in the county - a golfer's paradise!
many local street festivals, music and art festivals, Fellsmere's famous Frog festival and more
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Sep 1 - Oct 31
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000.00|
|Holiday weeks (Christmas, New Years, Easter, 4th of July and Thanksgiving) add $500.
Weddings or other large special events incur additional fee of $1,000 - $1,500.
An additional damage security deposit of $1,000 is required which is separate from the vacation rental security deposit.
House size limits number of event guests to 60.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.