We built this beautiful home at Kohala Waterfront because we fell in love with the land-- and incredible views-- when we visited several years ago. Every detail of this 5 bedroom home was carefully considered during our two years of design and construction planning and the subsequent two years in construction. The property has been designed, built and furnished to ensure it's an ideal vacation retreat for our family and for our guests (all of whom thus far have LOVED the property!).
The property sits high enough along the coastline to offer stunning, unobstructed panoramic views of the Kohala Coast-- and you can watch and listen to the whales migrating right in front of you from the lanai or the living spaces during the months when they are migrating.
The home is beautifully furnished and fully equipped, to ensure a comfortable and relaxing visit from the moment you open the front gates and take in the gorgeous scenery. There are many spaces for enjoying time together (open living area, in-kitchen, dining room, seating area in master suite, lanai) as well as ample opportunity for each guest to enjoy privacy as desired. Each bedroom offers a full private bath and entertainment resources including flat screen TV (6 in all) with DVD player. The home is equipped with High Speed Wifi, A/C and heated pool/spa.
Bedroom configuration: CalKing in master suite, king in second bedroom, queen in third bedroom, two twins (that can be made into king on request) in fourth bedroom, two twin XL beds (set up as daybeds/cannot be combined) in fifth bedroom. Most rooms offer views.
This luxury home includes the following:
* 3,950 square feet of living space with an additional 1,000 square feet of covered lanai
* Built-in gas grill and beautiful Restoration Hardware teak and wicker patio furnishings.
* 5 full bedrooms and 6 baths (CalKing, King, Queen, two twins/King, two XL twin daybeds
* Professional chef's kitchen with top of the line appliances, cookware/knives, and cabinetry that is well-stocked with dishware-- serving up to 18 guests. Bar seating for 6 in the kitchen, and up to 12 in the dining room.
* Large open family/living room with amazing ocean views, and ample seating/room to spread out.
* Master suite you could live in!
We designed the home with flexible use in mind-- for one family or an extended group. This home is ideally configured for two families travelling together or for a multi-generational/extended family. It is also ideal for groups of friends or couples.
Please note that the home has five bedrooms-- and accordingly sleeps ten guests. A portable crib is available onsite.
Please also note a few house rules:
1. This home is strictly NON-smoking.
2. While we have and love dogs, we are not able to accommodate them or any other pets on property. This home is a pet-free zone.
3. Sorry, we are unable to host weddings, events, or parties of any size/type.
Please feel free to email or call as we are glad to answer your questions. Thanks for considering our home for your visit to Hawaii.
Michele and Mark Wheeler
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.