Huatulco Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2 full Bathrooms, 2 half Baths, Sleeps 6
Casa Elisa welcomes you to a luxurious tropical vacation while enjoying its spacious floor plan and designer layout. Casa Elisa is one of 22 units of the architectural delight, Sueño del Mar, which is set like a gem on the Bay of Chahue in Bahias de Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico, bordering the wide, sandy, and serene beach of Chahue Bay.
This fourth floor vacation condo is a corner unit, and the most private of all the Sueño del Mar units, with unobstructed views to the Pacific Ocean, and to the imposing Sierra Madre mountain range.
Casa Elisa is fully equipped with nicely appointed furniture and is ready to welcome up to six guests of all ages. The living space includes a dining and one living room, one Master Bedroom suite with walk-in closet and King size bed; a 2nd bedroom with a walk-in closet and 1 Queen bed; and a 3rd bedroom with a build-in closet and 2 Twin beds. All bedrooms have air-conditioning units and there are ceiling fans in every room and on the terrace. Each one of the 2 full and 2 half modern bathrooms are equipped with marble counters and top designer finishes. The most attractive feature is the extremely private roof top terrace, and its three good sized balconies stretching across the living room and bedrooms, providing unforgettable views to the Bay of Chahue and the Sierra Madre mountains. All balconies and the roof top terrace are fully equipped with outdoor furniture.
The luxurious modern kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances and marble counter tops. It also features a breakfast bar and spacious luxury cabinets. There is a laundry room with a washer and dryer located inside the unit. And, for those guests that are enjoying an extended stay in CasaElisa and need work facilities while away, there is a furnished office, with high speed wireless internet connection, located in the unit’s second floor.
Sueño del Mar is a gated community with direct walkway access to Chahue beach and beach walk promenade and its neighboring full-service spa. The 80 foot free-style swimming pool with a waterfall, and overarching bridge is enclosed by beautifully designed landscaping and a garden filled with exotic tropical plants and flowers and an ample sitting area on the lounging deck with views to the beach and ocean.
Additional guest amenities, beside many others, include air conditioned exercise and yoga/meditation rooms and housekeeping services.
CasaElisa’s location can not be better. It is centrally situated and just a short walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and all major attractions.
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Rather than repeat all the wonderful things everyone has already said it really comes down to this...
We asked ourselves what would we want for a perfect holiday.
Sueno del Mar in Huatulco had it all!
1. Owner - Maria B. was very accommodating from the first email.Her positive attitude and support sets the start for an amazing holiday.
2. Beaches - pristine one right out front and many others available.
3. Ease of Transportation there is a great taxi service that is very cheap and readily available.
4. Host - (on site) Maria is wonderful and insures everything is top notch.
5. Pool - beautiful pool with lush grounds.
6. Flights - direct flights from most major cities for 14 or less day stays. For longer stays worth your while to check around for rates.
7. Accommodations - the condo is spotlessly clean, has great views and is decorated beautifully.
8. Shopping - is available at several locations within easy walking distance. The local Super Che ( groceries) is just a few minutes away allowing yourself to run for those quick pick up items.
9. Location - easy walking distance for all activities.
10.Locals - are very friendly and helpful. Had amazing massage treatments while there.
11. Restaurants - many to pick from with delicious food.
12. Tours - went on an amazing boat trip and mountain tour.
These have not been listed in any order. Just a general over view of all we experienced.
To summarize - Thank you so much Maria for giving us the amazing opportunity of renting your condo and experiencing pure bliss in Huatulco. A vacation to be always remembered!