Las Terrenas Villa Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms - sleeps 11 - Infinity pool - Gym, sauna - 2 dining area
- 400 meters (1/4 mile) from the beach and from the village center (grocery stores, bars, restaurants)
- Car, motorbike or ATV recommended
- 50% deposit required (wire transfer)
- Meals option : Breakfast & dinner included - 29 USD per person / day if booked for the entire stay (19 USD for children 12 y.o.)
Please check the OFFICIAL USD RATES at www.villa-julia-caraibes.com before booking online.
CC PAYMENT now available via PAYPAL !
Hooked on top of a small cliff dominating the center of the village, Villa Julia has more to offer than any other rental villa...
A few steps away from the village and its shops (the Paseo is at about 400 meters), Villa Julia is located on a small hill overlooking the ocean and the village houses, at an altitude of about 100 meters; it will easily host up to 11 guests in the greatest comfort, among a contemporary luxurious decor which combines sobriety and refinement.
Villa Julia Concept: Villa Julia was designed by a team of young and very promising Argentinian architects (the ones who designed the acclaimed Villa Sofia) with 3 objectives :
1) Contemporary lines : the owner wish was that Villa Julia offer clear modern looks, but do not look like any other villa in Las Terrenas; also volumes had to be big and different, adapting to the main asset of the location : the views!!!
2) Integration into nature : the plans of Villa Julia were thought to 'hide' the house in the nature without spoiling the panoramas; the main building roof is even covered by a beautiful garden of lawn and tropical plants!
3) Comfort and privacy : Villa Julia is luxuriously equipped with the best quality modern furniture and equipments, and nonetheless close to the beach and village, offers the quietest environment in town!
VILLA JULIA IS DIFFERENT !
Facilities and services: Villa Julia offers a full range of facilities :
- automatic portal, private parking, 24h staff, day&night security, 6/7 cleaning service, cook, ...
- air conditioning, modern bathrooms, privates patios and terraces, outdoor showers
- washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, wine cellar, oven, microwave, outdoor grill, ice maker, ...
- large flat TV screen, satellite, internet access, DVD, hifi system, nightly colored pool, ...
- air-conditioned fitness room with seaview with training equipments, infrared sauna room, infinity pool with a flying sunbathing deck and numerous depths platforms, ....
At Villa Julia, everything was designed for your comfort !
Entertainment: Besides the classical activities of a tropical destination, Villa Julia's main asset is to be located in... Las Terrenas !!!
Las Terrenas is unique :
Excursions to National parks or local producers are a few minutes away.
For the watersports oriented : scuba-diving, surf, windsurf, kitesurf, sailing or deep sea fishing....
Did you know that kite-surf was invented in Las Terrenas ?
Do you prefer biking, horseback riding or golfing ?
Gastronomy is not just a word here ! The big number of Italian, Spanish and French residents of Las Terrenas logically made it a culinary destination for all the fine food adepts. Besides the tasty local cuisine, restaurants serving food from all over the world have flourished : seafood, pastas, pizzas, sushi, Tex Mex, burgers, beach BBQ, French elite gastronomy, paellas, tapas, etc...
And if you just want to party? You will just have not enough time to experience all what Las Terrenas has to offer !
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
La villa Julia est extraordinaire. Très belle construction, grandes chambres très belles, maison ultra moderne, cadre superbe. Nous avons passé 8 jours de rêve. Nous recommandons vivement cette location pour 8 jours, 15 jours ou plus !
*** Review initially posted on www.abritel.fr ***
In love of las Terrenas since my first visit in 2004, I immediately chose it as my second home... It is now my first home and I truly enjoy making my best to make our guests discover our paradise !
When I arrived in LT, there was no luxury villa in the area. I chose this 'loma' (hill) because of its fantastic location : in the middle of the village, at a few steps from the beach, but very quiet and really above the crowd, in a very peaceful site which benefits from the Alises Winds.
I wanted to build a luxury home, but totally unique in its conception and decoration; reading our guests comments, I think I really reached my goal !
Villa Julia is unique !