10 REASONS TO SELECT OUR LOCATION including we lowered our DECEMBER RATE for you!
1. SUNSHINE: ARIZONA offers over 300 days of sunshine a year and as Owner/Manager we are just 15 minutes away! Enjoy resort style living with sunsets by the San Tan Mountains all within walking distance by experiencing the quiet 18 hole Championship Johnson Ranch Golf Course & Golf Club. Sunseekers will relish in the three private Johnson Ranch 25 meter pools with spa's, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds and catch & release pond. Relax and dine at the Terrace Clubhouse after golfing! Nearby is plenty of shopping & restaurants! ASK ABOUT OUR FOUR VACATION HOMES all with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms and all less than 1 mile from the golf course! Great for vacation get-a-ways, overflow guests, family reunions and those in transition!
2. CONVENIENT: MESA GATEWAY AIRPORT just 15 minutes+ away just doubled the number of flights with ALLEGIANT AIRLINES plus added SPIRIT AIRLINES and FRONTIER. They are discounting all flights so you can get to the valley of the SUN! Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is another option a short distance more. Check CHEAP-O TICKETS at 1-888-793-4235 for AIR SPECIALS now into Phoenix to get out of the cold! There is so much to do here! It is also comforting to know that the new 80 acre Banner Ironwood Medical Center is now open for you and located less than 10 minutes away and 'My Doctor Now' Walk-in/Urgent Care is right next to Johnson Ranch!
3. CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION: Newly renovated home in perfect location walking distance (just 6 houses down and around the corner) from the main pool, golf course and amenities! As mentioned, Owner/Property Manager JUST 15 MINUTES AWAY FOR PROMPT FRIENDLY SERVICE!
4. FUN: Consider nearby attractions: MLB Cactus League Baseball w/now 8 professional teams, Phoenix PRI hosts Arizona Cardinals football, International Raceway, The Worlds' Greatest Collector Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction in Scottsdale, Phoenix Zoo, Canyon & Saguero Lake, Schnepf Peach Farms, Olive Mill, Raw Hide Western and the Botanical Gardens!
5. DAYTRIPS: Consider a trip to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Flagstaff, Tombstone, Tuscon or Rocky Point, Mexico!
6. SHOPPING GALORE: San Tan Village Mall, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront & Fifth Avenue Arts District, Arizona Outlets or Mesa open-air markets!
7. SPACIOUS: Great 3 bedroom home for families and friends with 1 king plus 2 new queen beds + temperpedic topper, 2 full bathrooms, 8 ceiling fans throughout and new furniture as well as 3 TV's (2 new mounted big screens in master bedroom and livingroom!)
8. OUTDOOR LIVING: Pick an orange or pear off our trees and view the unique cactus garden plus the red bougainvilleas in the back yard that will surround you and blossom up to 12 months out of the year! Also enjoy privacy and make smores or grill a steak in your own backyard/patio/grill/campfire area!
9. AFFORDABLE: You can see! Consider planning a golf outing, trip, reunion or gathering!
10. DISCOUNTS: Ask about our referral program or return visitor discount! This place you can call 'home' while you're on vacation is fully furnished...just bring your clubs and your smiles!
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2009
We work very hard to achieve the Guest Comments that you see on our website and are very proud of them! We purchased our vacation homes with our guests primarily in mind! It is our goal to give you an experience that you will treasure with the special people in your life. Join my husband Tom and I and our 3 children Jacob, Lucas & Alina and share some special memories! We live just 15 minutes away right here in ARIZONA and have the UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to be in close proximity to be available to give you and the home special attention. When Grandma & Grandpa vacation from central Wisconsin our intent is to create many memories and we hope that you enjoy your get-a-away so much that you make it a tradition!
We specifically chose this location because we wanted to enjoy resort-style living and walk just 3 minutes to the 18 hole championship Johnson Ranch golf course, golf club, pool, tennis courts, playground, shopping and restaurants all on a beautiful and quiet panoramic backdrop of the San Tan Mountains. There are more than 300 days of sunshine here! All you need is your golf clubs and your swim suit! There is so much to take in! October through May is the best time to come!
We encourage you to read our 'Guest Comments' section and compare! We own and personally manage our 4 vacation homes all on the desirable golf course side plus we are very unique in that we live just 15 minutes away to provide service that others just can't when they own and live so far away! It is a treat to drive through the Sonoran Desert up to the towering 3 Saguero cactus in our front yard that grace our desert landscaping and cul-de-sac lot in the featured home. It is also fun to entertain in the large great room with new custom selected furniture plus new RHEAM air conditioner installed this year and then gaze at the cactus garden and red boganvillia's and red oleanders plus barbecue outside in the back patio with the 2 outdoor ceiling fans and new patio furniture and grill. Try Arizona's citrus by picking oranges or pears right in the backyard or consider relaxing in the outdoor sleeper sofa under the patio. Perhaps put a real log on the fire pit and roast a marshmallow or two! You won't want to leave! All four of our homes offer a KING in the master plus Queen in the second bedroom and something unique in each third bedroom plus something special and different in each backyard! Great for family reunions, weddings, Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings plus newcomers who want to check out the area...we're SO close to the main pool and amenities...you'll love it!
Unique and natural Sedona rock firepit in backyard to enjoy smores (graham crackers, marshmallows & chocolate...yummy!) Located right in the backyard where you can simply pull up one of the six patio chairs and enjoy a relaxing fire. The rock surrounding it is from Sedona Arizona which is the most photographed place in the United States just 2+ hours away!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.