Incredible - exceeded all expectations, simply amazing !!!
Submitted: September 15, 2011
Stayed: September 2011
What an absolutely incredible home. When we walked in we were overwhelmed with quality and beauty. The floor plan is outstanding. Everything about this home is exceptional. The lighting, flooring, beds, bathrooms, TVs, furniture, cabinets, porch and the kitchen is a dream. The outside porch gives tremendous views of the sunset, palm trees, golf course and the islands of Lanai and Molokai. Here are a few bullets about this property:
- Property sits just a few minute walk from a public beach park directly across the street. There is also parking at the park. The park has a long walkway and breathtaking sunset views and views of Molokai and Lanai.
- The Sugar cane train is at the end of the street along with a local market and snow cones. Great place to stop and the Sugar cane train is awesome!
- Just a 10 minute drive to Lahina, an absolutely awesome town to shop and eat in - one of our favorites!
- The property is very favorable towards handicapped, strollers and children. There are ramps and the parking is directly infront of the unit (easy parking!)
- The pool is private and has a grill and plenty of seating - there is shuffleboard and tennis courts and a grill at the pool for cooking out and an outstanding view of the mountains behind the property
- We have a one year old who is just learning to walk and she took advantage of the open floor plan - she loved to walk around and explore - the house offers great space to do this.
- The jet tub is awesome and the showers are first class - really luxurious, there are even lights that come on at the bottom of the cabinets - the lighting in the unit really sets the mood - dimming lights all over.. really neat...
- The flat screen HD television in the main living area is huge and has an awesome picture - there are also flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- The Air conditioning is cool and very much appreciated with a young toddler...
- Washer and Dryer are great to have as well
- We were able to leave the house at 8:30 and see the entire Hana Highway in one day .. stopping for dinner and arriving back by 8pm.. the Hana highway is a must see -- we made 5 stops and had no problems seeing it in one day ..
I can't say enough about this home. We came hoping for the best and were blown away. The owners are incredibly nice, the property is amazing, the location is great, the community is quiet and has beautiful scenery. We can't wait to come back again. We have found our place to stay on Maui!
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
People with Disabilities,
Helpful votes: 3/3
Did you find this review helpful?