|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
*New Paint throughout the ENTIRE interior of the house completed this Fall*
Are you looking for a special home to rent for your upcoming vacation? Come and enjoy your beach vacation at ‘One Love’ -- located in Seacrest Beach North on Endless Summer Way.
Tired of cheap furniture and uncomfortable bed linens in rental houses? This vacation home is thoughtfully designed with your needs in mind. We furnished and equipped our beach house with many special touches.
Like to cook? We have a beautiful, open kitchen that is fully-stocked with all the tools you need to have great family meals. There is even an actual, real pantry so you have a place to put all your gourmet ingredients. Want some cocktails with that dinner? Fabulous! We have stocked all types of barware...from wine glasses to margarita glasses, blenders, cocktail shaker set, ice bucket, we even have koozies for your beers at the beach.
Like to relax? We have a gorgeous, very large screened-in porch with a super comfy seating area AND a brand-new outdoor kitchen and dining space. Too much? Well, we also have a small, quiet deck off the master -- perfect place to enjoy morning coffee or sunset cocktails. Want to be outside? Great! We have a seating area in the front yard where you can relax and enjoy meeting neighbors or watching your children ride bikes.
Want some entertainment? Got that too! We have flat-screen TVs in every bedroom and in the living room. We have a library of books you are welcome to peruse during your stay. We even have a library of family-friendly DVDs to watch while you are enjoying your stay AND popcorn to enjoy with your movie!
But what about the children? We have toys, crayons, puzzles and more in the bunk room that your kids can entertain themselves with during your time here. We also have stocked our beach house with many board games and family-focused games for 'kids' of all ages to use. But wait, it gets better! We even have kids' beach toys here, so you don't have to drag those buckets and shovels down with you!
Want to get fancied up? (Not really, who does that at the beach???) Well, if you do, we have put hair-dryers in all the bathrooms. We have even included vanity kits in each bathroom stocked with cotton-balls and q-tips. The master baths also have vanity mirrors.
Want to picnic at the beach? Awesome, we have you covered. We have a large, rolling cooler, picnic baskets, beach chairs, and even a blanket or two that you can take down to the beach.
Just want to sleep on your vacation? Fantastic! All of our beds have high-quality and comfortable mattresses, designer linens, and all the fluffy pillows and blankets you could need.
'Tell me more!' you say. Ok -- There is plenty of space for two families or one large family. This beautiful 2700 sq ft beach cottage features 4 bedrooms (two of them masters), plus 4 full bathrooms and so much more! Located on a quiet street and backing up to the Seacrest pedestrian path, ‘One Love’ has it all – quiet when you want it, yet still an easy walk to the gorgeous Seacrest pool or our spectacular 30-A beaches!
Main level includes:
• a beautifully-decorated spacious living area with lots of seating space, with entertainment options like TV/DVD, stereo, books, games, and more;
• a spacious, fully-stocked open kitchen with everything you need to cook gourmet meals;
• a full pantry;
• a dining area with extra seating at the wrap-around breakfast bar;
• a delightfully large, completely screened-in outdoor summer kitchen, featuring a gas grill, dining table, seating area, refrigerator and wet bar;
• a large master bedroom featuring: a King-sized bed with ultra plush linens, a seating area, flat-screen TV, and a beautiful en-suite master bath with travertine tile, Jacuzzi tub, double sinks, and double showerhead walk-in shower; this master also connects to your own private deck with Adirondack chairs – perfect for morning coffee or an end-of-the-day wind-down cocktail;
• a brightly-decorated and kid-friendly bunk room with TV and DVD player;
• a laundry room with a full-sized washer and dryer; and,
• a full-sized bath.
Upper level includes:
• a 2nd master suite with a King bed, sitting area, and a large, luxurious en-suite bathroom with travertine tile and a large walk-in shower, flat-screen TV; and,
• a large family suite with a Queen bed, day bed with a trundle, flat-screen TV/DVD combo, and en-suite bathroom.
• NEW in 2013/14 – one (1) free beach chair set-up with your rental!
• Wireless internet
• Flat screen TVs in each bedroom
• A DVD library of movies for you to enjoy during your stay
• Board games, playing cards, toys, & more fun activities!
• A ‘take one, leave one’ library of books
• Hair dryers
• Beach towels for guests’ use during your stay
• Beach toys provided with outdoor storage
• Outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach
• Pack ‘n play and stroller available for guests’ use (upon request)
• A stunning resort-style 12,000 sq. ft. community pool
• Free shuttle to the beach (during high season)
• Parking for up to 3 vehicles
Come and enjoy all that Seacrest Beach and the Beaches of South Walton have to offer! Walk to Rosemary Beach and/or to Alys Beach. Take a short drive or bike ride to Seagrove, Watercolor, and Seaside. Head over to Pier Park in Panama City Beach for tons of family fun! Golfing, fishing, boating, even horseback riding are all available nearby. It is a vacation you and your family will love!
My family and a couple friends stayed here the week of 7/14/12. We were pleasantly surprised by the location of this great community. All of the homes in this community are well kept and it was in walking/biking distance to shops & restaurants in Seacrest & Rosemary Beach. The community pool was great and never had a problem finding a couple chairs to put our stuff. The staff at the pool seemed very inconsistent in enforcing rules. The first day we couldn't even have a bottle of water in the pool. But other days we were allowed to bring anything, including beer, and never heard a peep. Lot's of families with small children & teenagers. Everyone was respectful and friendly. Most families visiting from the GA area.
The house was well kept and clean. The A/C went out one night and the property manager had someone out to fix it the next day. Very responsive. We will be back to visit this community again but may change house only for a change of scenery or to be closer to pool.
Recommend renting beach cruisers for the whole family. Probably the highlight of our trip was taking bike rides around the community and nearby beaches.
We just spent spring break in this home & had a fabulous experience. We have stayed in other homes in this area before & this was very well maintained compared to others. We spent a ton of time on the back porch, it was so nice! Master bedroom & bath are very spacious.
We found the managing agent very responsive however the home was not entirely clean at arrival, the top floor had two bedrooms that were unusable due to a pungent musty mildew odor and the keys did not allow entry in home which necessitated a lock smith to come repair and make new keys. The agent came to the home and had the carpets cleaned which was with our agreement but we were unable to use bedrooms for two additional day/nights-4 gone at this point-due to wetness of carpet. Once carpet dried it was noticeably cleaner but odor remained which seems to indicate problem in HVAC system. Back porch was screened but furniture on porch was nasty and broken in seating area. Back proch ceiling and floors had not been cleaned in long long time and home reflects deferred maintenance issues such as paint and cleaning. Fortunately one bedroom downstairs provided for the two adults and the bunk beds in the downstairs computer room allowed three kids space 12/8/4 to sleep due to full on bottom.
It was definitely not worth summer rental rate . My suggestions is to consider another home but definitely come to Seacrest and not this home as photos do not provide accurate depiction of conditions which by the way was must worse than our first stay here a couple of years earlier.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 19 2015 - May 23 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 24 2015 - Aug 15 2015
7 night minimum stay
Aug 16 2015 - Oct 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||Rent for 3 Nights for Fall or Winter & receive the 4th Night Free!|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.