Killington House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.25 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
- wifi access & great cell phone coverage due to Killington
- 500 acres, hunting
- views of Killington & Pico Mountain
- 4WD a must in winter
- 1-5 mi. ski, golf, fish, swim, yoga, Appalachian trail
- farm house positioned to sun all day
- new $ mattresses with some antique frames... a friend's approval, 'I had a great night sleep, the bed WAS comfortable.' also 'No shag carpet, or polyester bed spread!' All Garnet Hill.
- Kitchen: basics+ wood burning stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, spring water, Panini maker, blender, outdoor gas grill, farm table seats 14, IKEA placemats and dishware
- new bathroom with claw foot tub
- 3-season shed: sitting area, wood burning stove, holds all your extra outdoor gear, compost toilet
- Kid fun: loft, walk-in attic, children's books, sledding, tire swing, barn, forest, no TV, frog catching, apple orchard, bonfires
- Adult fun: fresh pine board basement game room with ping pong table, stone fireplace, pullout couch, sliding glass door steps to lawn, trails, hiking, hunting, privacy (see kid fun: while they are doing that stuff you will be alone.)
Laundry service supplied for sheets only. Please wash towels in washer there.
The bedroom break out:
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: twins
Bedroom 4: full bed
Bedroom 5: full bed
pull out couch in basement: full bed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
I love the outdoors, am a graphic designer and live in Boston.
The Owner purchased this house in 1960
Why The Owner chose Killington
Great skiing at Killington and Pico! The house was built before the ski mountains arrived, so you get quaint Vermont while staying at a farmhouse with fantastic views of the mountains. A high up, quiet country road. See wild turkeys, deer, pick blackberries in the summer, wild flowers.
What makes this house unique
The farm kitchen, with wood burning stove and pine board table create an old world atmosphere for conversation where family moments unwind. The house faces south, and has the warm sun all day. The loft is filled with board games, while the basement has a ping pong table. There is lots of space to come together, or hide from others.