Ventura House Rental Photos and Description
Beach House, 3 Bedrooms + 1 Convertible bed, 2 Full Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8)
This beautiful, newly remodeled beach house is located directly on the water on a private drive in the secluded beach side community of Mussel Shoals, which is located between Santa Barbara and Ventura, California. The property has direct access to the beachfront and the ocean. The views of the Pacific Ocean and California Coast are stunning!
Please check the calendar for availability before submitting a request for dates.
(At this time we do not accept rentals for weddings or special events, including filming of any kind.)
• Bedroom 1 – 1 King
• Bedroom 2 – 1 King
• Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin/Single
• Living Room – 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Remodeled Kitchen With Granite Counter Top And Stainless Steel Appliances
• Remodeled Bathrooms With Granite Counter Tops, Dual Sinks, Showers, And A Soaking Tub
• Exterior Shower That Is Adjacent To The Downstairs Bathroom
• Interior Fireplace And Exterior Fire Pit
• Exterior Gas Grill
• Garage Parking For 1 Compact Car + Private Exterior Parking For Up To 4 Cars
• Complete Laundry Facilities
• All Linens, Bath And Beach Towels Are Provided During Your Stay
• Laundry Service Is Provided For Bedding, Bath And Beach Towels
This ideal luxury beach destination is where your vacation dreams become a reality!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Nancy Caldwell
I'm a native Californian and have resided in Ventura County for over 26 years. During my 10 plus year affiliation with RE/MAX, I had the privilege of managing The Fred Evans Team where I dealt with all aspects of real estate including preparing listing information and presentations, writing, reviewing and countering purchase contracts, advertising, customer service, and much more. Being a part of the number one team in Ventura County, I gained a wealth of knowledge. It is my goal to share this knowledge with my clients. Understanding client needs is my main concern. Purchasing or selling a home is a life-changing decision and I want each of my clients to feel nothing but confident and ecstatic with their decision. I’d be honored if you put your trust in me and allowed me to help you sell your current home or purchase your dream home!
email - email@example.com
What makes this house unique
This beautiful beach house has been our family vacation home for many years. We recently remodeled the kitchen and both bathrooms, and updated most of the furnishing. The views and access to the beach can't be beat. In fact, we are fortunate enough to have one of the largest beach fronts in the entire Ventura County Costal Area.