Winter Park Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Your perfect vacation awaits you at the Iron Horse Resort unit 5094. Our 5 star condo has been extensively renovated, providing a relaxing 'home away from home' for you and your family or friends. Just outside our front door is access to the ski bridge and slopes, we are the closest 2 bedroom in Iron Horse to the ski access (see photo); no lugging ski equipment up and down stairs, no elevator waits and hiking from other Iron Horse buildings...you are staying in the best location just 30 steps from the ski slope! So enjoy the ultimate convenience in skiing, the comfort of our home and the numerous amenities of Iron Horse Resort. Digital access code door lock eliminates need for keys. For our spring and summer guests, our convenient location is just a short walk (5 minutes) to the new Winter Park Village where they have an alpine slide, mini golf, restaurants and shopping; plus you have direct access to the mountain bike and hiking trails. We can also arrange to have your groceries in the refrigerator upon your arrival for a nominal fee. If you rent our condo and need ski equipment rentals, please advise and we can get you 10 - 25% discount on your ski equipment rentals, plus the ski shop is on the ground floor of our condo complex (see photo).
* 5 Star rated
* Conveniently located adjacent to the ski bridge/ski slope- best location (see photo)
* End unit, tucked away in the pine trees, great views
* Sleeps up to 8 with 5 separate beds (New Queen, 2 Twins, Queen Murphy and Sofa bed),850 sq. ft.
* Free wireless Internet access in unit
* 3 TVs, 3 DVD Players, Cable/HBO, CD/Stereo/iPod connection, 2 iPod/iPhone alarm clock radios w/charger, DVD family library
*La Collina Kitchen and Wine Bar Restaurant at Iron Horse
* Complimentary underground parking with luggage trolleys
* GameCube system w/games
* Games, puzzles, books for all ages
Iron Horse Resort:
* Indoor/outdoor pool & 2 very large hot tubs
* On-site restaurant & bar La Collina
* On-site exercise facility, weight machines, treadmills, TV, steam rooms, locker and showers
* On-site ski/snowboard rental/repair & clothing shop. Free nightly ski check and rental equipment discounts available.
* On-site massage center
* Short walk to brand new Winter Park Village. Retail stores, restaurants and ice skating
* Free shuttles to the base, Mary Jane and town of Winter Park
* Room service (evening in winters only)
* Business Center with computers
* Data ports for Laptop Computers
* Conference facilities
* Laundry room
* BBQs Available
I also rent a 3 bedroom/3bath beachfront, oceanside ground floor condo in Gulf Shores, Alabama
Keywords: Slopeside, condo, village, trees, ski in, ski out, pool, hot tubs,Resort, Winter Park, Mary Jane
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Barb Arne
Family of 5, love to ski, children are also snowboarders. Our summer activities at Winter Park include hiking, biking, alpine slides and photography.
Barb Arne purchased this condo in 2005
Why Barb Arne chose Winter Park
We are avid skiers and snowboarders who love the Mary Jane/Winter Park area. We were fortunate to purchase the best location (closest unit to the ski bridge) in the Iron Horse Condo complex. The 2 bedrooms plus Murphy bed and a sofa sleeper, along with 2 baths, are perfect for our family of 5 with room as well for friends. In addition, Iron Horse provides owners and guests with an indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, exercise room, on-site restaurant and ski shop.
What makes this condo unique
We appreciate the convenience of skiing to our condo for lunch, avoiding crowds/costs associated with on mountain restaurants. Unique to our unit is the location next to the ski access bridge, eliminating the need to take elevators/stairs to other floors and/or walking to other buildings in the Iron Horse complex. We enjoy the morning sunshine and breathtaking views of the Continental Divide and enormous pine trees outside our unit.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Barb and family,
We had a terrific stay at Iron Horse 5094. The condo met our every need - we so appreciated all the thoughtful touches - emails with money saving tips, the "welcome bag" of chocolates, the TV's with good operating instructions, the games, shampoo in showers, full-equipped kitchen, and even the sled which my 9 year old son used daily and loved. We had lots of snow while we were here and the skiing was great.
Thank you for all you have done to make your condo so comfortable for us - treating strangers like family speaks well of you and your family.