Coral Bay Villa Rental Rates
- $1200 to $1950/wk
- US Dollars
- $1950/week High Season..Dec.15-April 15
- $200/nite 5 night minimum-Summer Season--rent 6, get 7th night free
- holiday rate $2250/wk
Welcome to Little Palm Villa. Perfect for that affordable vacation in the islands you've always promised yourself.
Spacious living for two, comfortably accommodates additional guests. Ideally sited for enjoying the cooling trade winds, Little Palm is in a private residential neighborhood overlooking the sailboats turning at anchor in Coral Bay harbor. Just a short couple of minutes to friendly Coral Bay for groceries, restaurants, or water sports.
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless utensils and appliances, mahogany island, tile counters, wine cooler, beverage refrigerator, outdoor gas grill.
* Formal or al fresco dining-great for entertaining
* Two private decks-one screened, one open
* Screened in spa
* Inflatable extra bed for kids that want to sleep close-by. Master bdrm is 12' X 24'.
* Greatroom with guest room and orchid bathroom is at drive in off street parking level.
* Beach chairs, towels, coolers
* Two private baths, one with Orchid garden shower
* WiFi internet in the air conditioned den/guest room
* Cable and flat screen TV in great room and bedrooms
* Washer/dryer, 12 ceiling fans
* Courtyard with birds by the dozen, pineapples, many herbs
* Best of West Indian design constructed of steel reinforced concrete.
* 1/4 mile access road from Centerline is 1/2 paved.
Keywords: Villa affordable new discounts
Pam and I bought this property in 2000 after living on island 5 years and built Little Palm Villa in 2006. It is situated with big water views of Coral Bay and
receives nearly constant trade winds year around and even is blessed with the katabatic winds that stream down the hillside in the early evening.
Robert Redinger purchased this villa in 2006
Little Palm Villa was built as our personal residence and we have decided to share it with visitors to St John during the periods that we are off island with stateside family.
Our private fresh air shower is perfect for growing orchids and usually has one or more in bloom. For those not comfortable with a shower under the sky the Master bedroom has a lovely tiled and private shower in the mstr bdrm bathroom.
We stayed there this year for two weeks, beginning Feb. 13th, 20ll. WE LOVED IT THERE!! Pam and Bob are wonderful owners, and we felt very priviledged to stay in their home. The kitchen (newly built) is spectacular and very well stocked with dishes, pots, etc. The appliances, dish-washer, fridge, microwave and stove all worked well. The stove temperature dial is in celcius rather than the farenheight that our stoves at home have , but the conversion chart is on the side of the fridge. The burners are gas, with the coolest glass wind-shield we have ever seen! The tables, dining and patio are wonderful for seating at many locations. Living room has a
nice flat screen T V on cable -- gets all channels . The guest bedroom / office is off the kitchen, and has a comfortable queen size bed . The master bedroom on the lower level is huge, and exceedingly comfortable. Both full size baths are great, especially the upstairs one, which is full of live orchids and is screened to the outdoors, SO BEAUTIFUL AND SPECIAL. The best part of this home is the screened porch, which is enormous, with great views of Coral Bay harbor. It has a really cool telescope, two full patio tables which seat a total of 10, and really nice, comfortable outdoor furniture. The padded lounge, loveseat and chairs are wonderful. The living area has a full bar, with two refrigerators, one for wine.Â This small fridge is really cold, great for beer and soda. We found the Wi-Fi to work well and was hand y for us during our stay. Washer and dryer are conveniently located off the master suite. Steps down are screened in and easy to navigate. Trade wind breezes keep it comfortable, and are strong at times. The only down side was that the road up this year had major wash outs from the heavy rains in October. We were told repairs and some paving are planned for this summer .In the evenings we noticed no-seeums came out on a fairly regular basis. This is not unusual on the island of St. John, and we have seem them at other properties we have rented for the past 15 years.We certainly enjoyed our stay at Little Palm and someday would love to return there.