Welcome to Little Palm Villa. Perfect for that affordable vacation in the islands you've always promised yourself.
Spacious living for two, comfortably accommodates additional guests. Ideally sited for enjoying the cooling trade winds, Little Palm is in a private residential neighborhood overlooking the sailboats turning at anchor in Coral Bay harbor. Just a short couple of minutes to friendly Coral Bay for groceries, restaurants, or water sports.
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless utensils and appliances, mahogany island, tile counters, wine cooler, beverage refrigerator, outdoor gas grill.
* Formal or al fresco dining-great for entertaining
* Two private decks-one screened, one open
* Screened in spa
* Inflatable extra bed for kids that want to sleep close-by. Master bdrm is 12' X 24'.
* Greatroom with guest room and orchid bathroom is at drive in off street parking level.
* Beach chairs, towels, coolers
* Two private baths, one with Orchid garden shower
* WiFi internet in the air conditioned den/guest room
* Cable and flat screen TV in great room and bedrooms
* Washer/dryer, 12 ceiling fans
* Courtyard with birds by the dozen, bananas, pineapples, many herbs
* Best of West Indian design constructed of steel reinforced concrete.
* 1/4 mile access road from Centerline is 1/2 paved.
Keywords: Villa affordable new discounts
Pam and I bought this property in 2000 after living on island 5 years and built Little Palm Villa in 2006. It is situated with big water views of Coral Bay and
receives nearly constant trade winds year around and even is blessed with the katabatic winds that stream down the hillside in the early evening.
Little Palm Villa was built as our personal residence and we have decided to share it with visitors to St John during the periods that we are off island with stateside family.
Our private fresh air shower is perfect for growing orchids and usually has one or more in bloom. For those not comfortable with a shower under the sky the Master bedroom has a lovely tiled and private shower in the mstr bdrm bathroom.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.