Deer Valley Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-12)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! This 4 bedroom+sleeping Den/game room, 4.5 bath luxury town home at Silver Lake at Deer Valley Resort was completely remodeled in 2008 and updated with new luxury furnishings. Located slope-side at Deer Valley Resort, the #1 Rated Ski Resort by the readers of Ski Magazine in the US for an unprecedented five years in a row! (Apx. 5 minute walk to the ski lifts/slopes/DV lodge within Silver Lake Village.)
You won't believe the views from the main living/dining room! Other features include a gas fireplace in the master suite, new 46' Sony LCD TV in the main living room 42' Panasonic in the game room, each bedroom has a nice size TV, Wii game system, foosball table, and plenty of sleeping space for up to 12 guests. All Bathrooms are fully remodeled and beautiful!
• Walk to Silver Lake Village! Numerous Restaurants/Dining/Drinks/Slopes/Lodge!
• Stein Eriksen Lodge-5 Diamond Resort and Restaurants,Chateaux and the Village-apx. 5 minutes walk. Close to St. Regis and Montage Hotels, Apres Ski!
• Overnight Valet your Skiis/Boots/Equipment for Free at Silver Lake Village Lodge!
• Enter Slopes at Silver Lake Vlg.. No wait. No crowds. Mid-Mtn. location at 8000'.
• Easy walk to lifts in a few minutes, or drive in less than 1 minute.
• No need for a car. Home is on the Free Bus/Shuttle Route directly in front of unit.
• Cable TV/DVD. 46' Sony Hi-Def/42' Panasonic LCD TV. TV's in every bedroom.
• Beautiful ski-run views of Deer Valley/Empire/Lady Morgan/Park City Mtn. Resort.
• BBQ Grill on Deck. Private Outdoor Hot Tub. Additional large jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom.
• Big Wood Burning Fireplace in Family Room. Wood provided for free. Gas in Master.
• Steam Shower/Sauna.
• Wii Game System (Please bring your own Wii Games, DVD's and CD's)
• Wi-Fi Internet Access. Printer for your Computer.
• Furnished with Luxury Furnishings and quality linens/bath towels.
• Full Kitchen. Washer/Dryer/Ice Maker/Sub-Zero Fridge.
• Snow Melt Driveway! No access problems after a Big Dump!
• Private garage. Directly access the unit from the Garage.
• NO AC. Ceiling fans in upper Master Bedroom and Living Room.
• Heated Pool (summer only)
• $500k remodel in 2007! Almost everything is new!
• Apx. 2750 Square Feet.
• No Pets allowed - but owners dog may leave residual effects for those with allergies
Master Bedroom = King, Bedroom 2= King, Bedroom 3= 2 Bunk Beds (4 twins), Sleeping Den = Queen Sofa Sleeper, Sleeping Nook = Queen Sofa Sleeper
Keywords: Luxury Townhome/Condo
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
About Greg Brown
We live in So. California with our three children.
Our kids have all had many enjoyable days of instruction at the Deer Valley Ski School, which we highly recommend. Nicole is now an Intermediate Skier, and Parker will soon be. Last year, we all skiied together as a family. That experience defines the Deer Valley way of life! Families on the slopes together spending quality time together. The home has brought us together from our busy schedules and helped us focus on family time and valuable family experiences. It has been wonderful and the kids look forward to our Deer Valley vacations with much anticipation. We hope you have a wonderful stay and reconnect as a family and make some wonderful memories. This will be a vacation that you will not forget! Come and enjoy the best ski resort in North America.
Greg Brown purchased this townhome in 2008
Why Greg Brown chose Deer Valley
We purchased this home for the AAA location in Silver Lake. Deer Valley has BEEN VOTED THE #1 SKI RESORT IN THE USA FOR THE LAST 5 CONSECUTIVE YEARS BY THE READERS OF SKI MAGAZINE! Deer Valley has excellent annual snow fall, the very best slope grooming, wonderful dining and lodge ammenities, the highest rated customer service in the nation, and an unparralled kids ski school. It is the best ski school that we have experienced in our many years of skiing . Nearby Park City Mountain Resort was just rate the best ski resport in the Nation for kids and is also rated in the top 10 ski resorts in North America. It is under 10 minutes away, and the Canyons Ski Resort is a short 15 minute drive, and also a top 15 ski resort. PCMR and The Canyons allow snow boarders, and DV does not. Summers are extremely enjoyable as well with mild temperatures usually in the low 70's. Enjoy awesome weekly outdoor Music Concerts. Hiking, Biking, Swimming, lake fishing on the Jordanelle Resivore and mountail lakes along with world class Fly Fishing on the Weber and Provo Rivers, Fine Dining, great casual and moderately priced restaurants, a Historic Silver Mining Downtown, sophisticated storefront shopping and warm, friendly people. PC is also the host of the internationally renouned Sundance Film Festival each January. This is a truely diverse Mountain Town for all seasons! There are so many things to do that even the kids will not get bored. Guaranteed!
What makes this townhome unique
Skiing Huge Powder Days in the winter! There is nothing like waking up to two feet of fresh powder in the morning and getting first tracks on the top slopes. The benefit of Mid-Mountain (Silver Lake) is that we start the day at 8000' elevation well above Snow Park at the 6000' base. We are the first chairs to the top of the mountains at 10,000' and we avoid the crowds at the lower base. We also really enjoy Apres Ski by the roaring fireplace at Stein Eriksen or Goldner Hirsch with excellent views of the slopes and our favorite libation in hand. In town Dining at Riverhorse Cafe (American), 350 Main (American), Grappa (Italian/Fish), No Name Bar (Great Bar/Bar Food), Shabu (Asian Fusion) and Davanzas (wings and pizza!) provides a choice for every palate. Sophisticated Shopping on Main Street (In the Historic Silver Mining District). Concerts, Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Horseback riding, Lakes, Picnics, Golf, Swimming. You name it everything is close by! This is an all Season Resort town with something for everyone!