Windy Hill Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
*Spacious, comfortable 1850 sq. ft. 3 BR / 3 BA 5th Floor condo at Barefoot Resort on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. Each bedroom has its own bath and shower for maximum privacy and convenience. There are 2 Master Suites. Recently updated the King Master Suite with a Serta iComfort mattress and all bedrooms with flat screen televisions. A new mattress set was just installed in the Queen master suite. Great view of the largest pool in the area, marina and Barefoot Landing. During Summer months, hop on the short shuttle ride over to the areas famous, wide beach. Night lights are an added feature as you can view the lights throughout the harbor from inside and outside of the condo. The view from this particular floor allows you to sit inside or cook in the kitchen and still see the waterway. Gated parking area.
*Great North Myrtle Beach location is in the center of lots of entertainment, good dining, shopping, four golf courses on the property and other fun activities. Or pick a comfortable spot on the balcony that spans the length of the condo for just relaxing with a good book, watching the activity on the waterway or at the pool or marina.
* The largest saltwater pool in the area includes two large areas only a few inches deep for toddlers and lots of steps to sit on in the water. Large heated outdoor whirlpool for relaxing.
* Free shuttle for short ride to beach operates during Summer months.
* Barefoot Resort is home to the Fazio, Dye, Love and Norman Golf Courses. The SC Golf Course Panel honored the Fazio and Love courses by including them in the “Top 30 Best Courses You Can Play In 2009”. The new “Range” at Barefoot Resort includes a 30-acre illuminated, manicured grass practice area where you can improve your golf game.
* Marina is a full-service facility. It’s home of Barefoot Water Sports offering pontoon and jet skis for rent. Join a guided trip on jet skis to have an encounter with wild dolphins. Two yachts are available to charter for eight or 16 guests to have private outings.
* Five-minute drive across the bridge to Alabama Theater, House Of Blues, Alligator Adventure and the many shops & restaurants at Barefoot Landing.
* 15-minute drive to the Carolina Opry, Pirates Voyage Dinner Show Adventure and Tanger Factory Outlets.
* Less than 5 minute drive to Barefoot Commons Shopping Center with large 24-hour Bi-Lo
grocery store, Walgreen’s open until 10 PM, restaurants and shops.
* A short drive to your choice of many Miniature Golf Courses and other attractions.
* About 25 minutes to the many exciting attractions located on Hwy. 17 South.
Truly, this condo at the Barefoot Resort is in the center of fun-filled activities in North Myrtle Beach.
Keywords: One Level Condominium-3 Elevators
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Terri Bonham
We have stayed at various places in Myrtle Beach and love Barefoot Resort the best for its convenient location and amenities. North Tower is our favorite because you can watch the boats and jet skis on the waterway or play in the huge pool or relax in the whirlpool. In the summer, you have a front row seat from the balcony to watch the fireworks at Barefoot Landing.
Terri Bonham purchased this condo in 2013
Why Terri Bonham chose Windy Hill
Location is perfect for family vacations, young and older. Convenient to variety of eating establishments, amusement and entertainment for all ages, 4 golf courses on property, largest saltwater pool in N. Myrtle Beach and built for children's enjoyment and safety. Great views of Intracoastal Waterway. Property has full-length balcony that views waterway, pool and resort. Great view as floor level allows views whether you are in living room, bedrooms, or while dining in.
What makes this condo unique
Watching Boats dock from waterway, pool is great, close to great eating establishments and shopping. The 5th floor allows perfect view from inside and outside the condo. Night lights are beautiful. Golfing, tennis on resort, 3 blocks to ocean with great parking and covered area's on beach for North Tower and has shuttle. Lay out of Condo is spacious and open. Three elevators so you don't have to wait to ride.
Dolphin Encounter is a very nice experience. Ride the Wave Runners in a group that travels out to see 'Dolphins' close and in the edge Ocean. Wave Runners ride 2-4 persons and groups of 6-9 Wave Runners normally go on this two hour excursion. Purchase tickets and leave directly from North Tower Boat Slip Area.