I also have another 2 bedroom, that is right next door and it has a private patio.
Lots of fun stuff to do in the neighborhood.: There are tons of cultural, nightlife and shopping attractions for you to enjoy, like…
* SOHO shopping- just 4 blocks away
* East Village- right across the street
* Lower East Side restaurants and trendy bars- one block away
* Brand new enormous Whole Foods-right outside the door
* The Tenement Museum- 6 blocks away
* Clinton Street Restaurants- 6 blocks away
* Union Square- 10 minute walk
* Little Italy- 4 blocks away
* Chinatown- 6 blocks away
* Famous Katz’ Deli (When Harry Met Sally)
* Thompkin Square Park- 7 minutes away
* Yonah Shimmel’s Knishes- right next door
* Landmark Sunshine Theatre- right next door
* Times Square- 20 minutes away
* Central Park- 25 minutes away
This cozy vacation rental is a newly remodeled apartment which includes: 2 separate bedrooms with brand new orthopedic double beds, Notebook, WiFi, a charming bright living room with a pull-out queen size sofa bed from Macy's, fresh linens and towels, organic shampoo, conditioner, and soap, full remodeled kitchen, lots of sunshine, garden fire escape, park across the street, backyard for bikes, AC, heat, Wi-Fi, 27” DVD television, stereo, soccer field, basketball courts, IPOD Stereo, radio, CD player, and many more wonderful features that will make your stay more comfortable while visiting the Big Apple.
There’s also plenty public transportation right outside the front door. We're located one block from the F train and less than a 10-minute walk to the B, D and 6 train. There's also a great park across the street that is over 10 blocks long and ends in Chinatown. Street parking is also available if needed in the neighborhood.
I do strongly prefer a minimum of a 7 night stay, but if your days are available on the below calendar we can try to accommodate your needs.
Thanks for your interest,