Rehoboth Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Weekly (possibly less, e.g., 4-day) rental, usually Saturday to Saturday - Beautifully furnished, nice upgrades, comfortable 2nd floor, 2 BR/2 BA (+ sleep-sofa), Rehoboth Beach condo with screened porch/balcony overlooking pond in desirable condo community (built in 2001) w/ pools & tennis courts.
About 5-10 minutes to beach by car, 15-20 minutes by bike. Close to outlets, etc. Rent ranges from $630min to $885max per week. Ask about our lovely condo in Sanibel Village! (Please note, because we can't be in Rehoboth Beach all the time to manage this rental ourselves, we work with a rental agent.)
Some of the 2014 Rehoboth Beach (and area) events/activities:
* Saturday, February 8: “Oh What a Night” Camp Rehoboth Chorus sings music from the 50’s and 60’s. Performances at 2pm and 7pm at United Methodist Church, Rehoboth Beach. Tickets: $20, Call 302-645-6852 for more information.
* Saturday, March 1: 24th Annual Chocolate Festival. A chocolate lover's delight!! Rehoboth Beach Convention Center. Visit www.downtownrehoboth.com for more information or call 302.227.2772.
* Sunday, March 2: 2nd annual Same Love, Same Rights GLBT Wedding Expo. Noon-3pm, Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center, 101 N. Boardwalk, Rehoboth Beach. Visit: www.SameLoveSameRights.com.
* Sunday, March 9: Rehoboth Concert Band to perform benefit concert, 3pm, Epworth United Methodist Church, Holland Glade Rd, Rehoboth Beach. Featuring popular local vocalists. Tickets: $20. Call 302-539-4051.
* Saturday, March 15: Merchants Attic - held at Rehoboth Beach Convention Center. Largest 'yardsale' in the area. Info: 302-227-2233.
* Saturday, March 15: through Sunday, May 11 - Rehoboth Beach Museum's 4th Annual Needlework Exhibit. Stitchers competition as well as exhibition. See www.rehobothbeachmuseum.org or call (302) 227-7310.
* Thursday, March 27: through Sunday, April 6 – “Camelot”. Join King Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot in one of the most beautiful musicals of all time. For tickets or information, www.clearspacetheatre.org.
* Thursday April 10: through Sunday, April 13 – Women’s FEST, presented by Camp Rehoboth. With special guests, fun activities, great entertainment, and more aimed at women from the entire Mid-Atlantic region. For more information, visit: http://www.camprehoboth.com/node/9978.
* Friday, May 2: through Sunday, May 18. Tony-award winning musical “Avenue Q.” A cheeky satire of Sesame Street. For tickets or information, www.clearspacetheatre.org.
* Friday May 16: through Sunday, May 18 - 31st Annual Spring Sidewalk Sale. A weekend for deals and fabulous finds! Shopping in downtown Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, and Route One.
* Sunday, June 1: through Friday, June 6 – Downtown Rehoboth Restaurant Week. Enjoy delicious 3-course prix-fixe meals at participating restaurants in downtown Rehoboth Beach. Tasty and inexpensive!
* Thursday, June 26: through Sunday, September 7 - Clear Space Theatre, 20 Baltimore Avenue, Rehoboth Beach. Shows presented on a rotating basis are; The Full Monty, Oliver! and Sordid Lives.
* Saturday, August 2 – Antiques Show. 60 high quality dealers with 18th century to early 20th century antiques featured. 110 Shipcarpenter Street, Lewes. Visit www.historiclewes.org or call 302-645-7670.
* Saturday, August 2: 36th Annual Sandcastle Contest. Contest takes place at Fisherman's Beach, north end of Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk. For information: www.beach-fun.com or call 302-227-2233.
* Saturday, August 9: to Sunday, August 10 – 41st Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft Show on the grounds of the Rehoboth Arts League complex, Dodds Lane, Rehoboth Beach. Call 302-227-8408 or visit www.rehobothartleague.com for more information.
* Friday, September 26: through Sunday, October 12 – “On Golden Pond.” Clear Space Theatre, 20 Baltimore Avenue, Rehoboth Beach. For tickets or information, www.clearspacetheatre.org.
* Thursday, October 16: to Sunday, October 19 - The 2014 Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival will occur at different venues throughout the area. Visit www.rehobothjazz.com .
* Friday, October 24: to Sunday, October 26 – Sea Witch Halloween Festival. A three-day celebration with parades, contests of all varieties, and much, much more!! Visit www.beach-fun.com for more information.
* Friday, October 24: through Sunday, November2 – “Poof!” Campy and creepy musical of a tween-aged witch who longs to be normal, and her twisted mother (played by Christopher Peterson). Clear Space Theatre, 20 Baltimore Avenue, Rehoboth Beach. For tickets or information, www.clearspacetheatre.org.
* Wednesday, November 5: trough Sunday, November 9 – 17th Annual Rehoboth Beach Independent Film Festival. For more information, visit www.rehobothfilm.com or call 302-645-9095.
* Friday, November 28: Downtown Holiday Tree Lighting and Sing-Along at the bandstand, Rehoboth Beach. Come for a holiday sing-along and the annual tree lighting-it's a holiday tradition. Call 302-227-2772 or visit www.downtownrehoboth.com.
* Wednesday, December 31: Starburst Gayla! Women’s New Year’s Eve Dinner and Dance. Rehoboth Beach Convention Center. Visit www.camprehoboth.com for more details.
For other exciting events and activities, visit: http://www.downtownrehoboth.com/
For more info: www.Beach-Fun.com
Summer & kids: Eagle's Nest Summer Camps (All Day Camps) & YMCA Activities & Reading Rockets Summer Program. The YMCA is a 6-minute walk from the condo.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
“Happiness, not in another place but this place...not for another hour, but this hour.” – Walt Whitman
The Owner purchased this condo in 2009
Why The Owner chose Rehoboth Beach
Scott and I chose to acquire this lovely property in Rehoboth Beach because the area has so much to offer: beach, shopping, dining, culture, history, golf and other outdoor sports, kids' activities, etc. Plus, it's accessible for people from MD, DC, Northern VA, and south-eastern PA, southern NJ areas who are looking for a near-by fun beach get-away. What's great about the beach season here is that it's pretty long, starting at the end of May and lasting through the end of September. We've even been on the beach -- and swimming -- in early October! We love this area!
What makes this condo unique
While Rehoboth Beach and nearby towns like Lewes and Dewey Beach are lively and have so much to offer to keep vacationers busy and interested, Rehoboth and the entire area, and this condo community in particular, are peaceful and relaxing, yet there's so much fun and excitement to be had as well. This is definitely a place to unwind, if that's what you seek, but also enjoy the lively atmosphere of these fun beach towns, if that's what you like.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Linda and Scott, We want to thank you so very much for this perfect beach vacation. What a wonderful home you have! We couldn't have asked for more comfortable arrangements. We are looking forward to our next visit. - Cindy & John S.