This amazing loft is located on Broadway Street, in the heart of downtown Asheville. You will literally be walking distance to all the best shopping, dining and entertainment Asheville has to offer. The Loft makes the ideal luxurious getaway for a romantic weekend or comfortable hangout for a family vacation.
The loft is located in a renovated 2 story historic building, but retains original features, like hardwood floors, doors & trim work, and high ceilings. It has been tastefully decorated with original artwork from around the world. There is a total of ***1500 square feet*** living area, with a spacious common area for living room and kitchen. There are 2 private bedrooms, each with a queen size bed and seperate entrances to the bathroom, and a private sink in the master bedroom. Each bedroom has its own LCD TV and DVD player with cable service.
The kitchen is recently remodeled with beautiful maple cabinetry, gorgeous granite counters, high-end SS appliances, and comes fully stocked with enough cookware, dishes, and utensils to cook for a large family. There is a full bath, full size front loading washer and dryer, and plenty of storage and closet space in each bedroom. Large groups will appreciate the tank-less water heater, that will deliver continuous hot water on demand. Everyone will get a hot shower, even while running the dishwasher and a load of laundry.
The large living room has plenty of comfortable seating, with a queen size futon and a queen size sleeper sofa, and several cushioned chairs. Do note that guests using the sleeping arrangements in the living area access the bathroom through one of the bedrooms. The 42' LCD flat screen TV with cable service & Blue-ray/DVD player is viewable from any place in the living area. The stereo has multi-CD player that can also drive the outdoor speakers on the deck. Wireless internet and telephone service is also included.
Unique to this Loft is the HUGE PRIVATE rooftop deck. This is a true full size deck, not a balcony. Access by spiral staircase, with amazing views of downtown to enjoy, and plenty of people watching. There is patio furniture, a large 11 foot umbrella and an electric grill for pleasant summer night cookouts.
Also available is FREE dedicated off-street parking for up to 3 cars. The parking lot is located on the back of the building on Carolina Lane.
Reservations are easily completed using an online process and payment can be made by credit card or personal check. Simply open the calendar and verify the dates you want are available, then contact my by phone or email to proceed with the reservation process
Thanks for considering our loft for your vacation!
1) What is the physical address? Answer: 53 1/2 Broadway Street, Asheville, NC
2) Is this located in downtown Asheville? Answer: YES! this a ground zero downtown Asheville. Any downtown hotspot is only a short walk away.
3) Can we rent Sunday to Sunday or Saturday to Saturday? Answer: Yes, with only a few possible exceptions (Bele Cher and holidays that fall on a weekend), weekly rentals can start on any day of the week.
4) What are check-in and check-out times? Answer: Standard check in: 3pm, and standard check out: 12pm.
5) Can we have an early check-in, or late check-out? Answer: absolutely, provided the cleaning service allows, and other guests are not arriving(departing) the day you are departing(arriving)... just ask us.
6) How do I make a reservation? Answer: simply contact us by email or phone, with the dates and # of guests in your group. A rental agreement will be generated with all the details about your stay, which you can review online, then approve. You can access this online at anytime, or save a personal copy.
7) What forms of payment are accepted? Answer: personal check or Credit Card. GoogleCheckout service will process CC payments.
Did I miss anything? just ask :)
Keywords: Loft, downtown, condo, luxurious