Lahaina Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
COME ENJOY THE MOST FAMILY-FRIENDLY CONDO IN ALL OF HAWAII!
From babies to grandparents, your family will love it here!
- 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with pull-out sofa (queen size) to sleep 6 adults- with a pack-n-play available if needed (king in master, queen in guest room)
- Or 1 bedroom/1bath unit with pull-out sofa to sleep 4 adults- with a pack-n-play available if needed (queen in master)
- For little ones, the unit is babyproofed with outlet covers and cabinet latches
- A high chair, baby bathtub and umbrella stroller are provided for your daily routine
- For your Hana and Kapalua hikes, utilize our Kelty backpack carrier to tote your little one along
- The 'Activity Annex' (in the guest bathroom) includes: tennis rackets/balls, boogie boards, beach toys, beach chairs/mats, and beach towels
- Surf Rack provided in the 'Activity Annex' if you choose to bring/rent surfboards (8'0 and under)
-'Family Game Night' supplies provided with a variety of games, cards, dice
- A DVD player will provide entertainment for 'Family Movie Night' (Rent movies down the street at Foodland)
- For a romantic evening, use our wicker picnic basket for sushi on the beach at 505 (get take-out sushi from Kobe Steakhouse)
-Challenge your husband/wife or teenager to a tennis match or game of 1:1: we're only two blocks from the Lahaina Community Tennis Courts and Basketball Courts (open to the public both day and night)
- 'The Insider's Guide to Maui': take advantage of our four years of living in Aina Nalu. We have compiled a binder on how to live like a local, the best beginner (and not-so-beginner) surf spots, live music/happy hours, and the best deals in town.
-For larger families/groups who need an additional unit, visit our VRBO listing #369002 for our 1BD/1BA unit in the same building
-Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
-Air conditioning in family room and both bedrooms
-Flat screen TVs in family room and both bedrooms
-Beautiful stone, spa-like showers
-Free in-room high speed wireless internet as well as at the front lobby and at both pools
-Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
-Over 350 Residence and Guest parking stalls
-On-site security guards day and night
- Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area, world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort (can take the $1 Maui Bus)
-10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 45 minutes from Kahului airport
-Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and award-winning restaurants
-Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks
-Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District
***Please note, for our most current availability for this unit on the website.
Keywords: Condominium, luxury, boutique, resort
Registration ID #W46769209-01
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had nine fantastic days in Lahaina! The condo had everything we needed to spend a wonderful holiday. We will surely tell our friends to rent at Aina Nalu and especially in J107.
Aloha and welcome to our beautiful Aina Nalu condo in Maui! We are both originally from Chicago, IL but have been traveling the country for a while. Before moving to Maui, we lived in San Diego, CA, Kaua'i, HI and Vail, CO. We moved to the island of Maui in 2006 and loved it so much that we decided to stay and start our family. Our first son, Jack, was born on Maui and spent the first three years of his life learning to swim in the pool at Aina Nalu, strolling the streets of Lahaina, and playing at the beaches of 505, Launiupoko and Baby Beach. He was the resident baby of Aina Nalu and the staff referred to him as 'Prince Jack.' Now as a family of four, we have moved to a house but come back and stay at Aina Nalu as often as we can. We also manage several other units at Aina Nalu, so let us know if you have a large group or need additional units. Come and take advantage of all that Lahaina has to offer. Stay and make family memories that will last a lifetime. There's no betta place! Maui No Ka Oi! Aloha, Angie, Mike, Jack and Ryder
We fell in love with Aina Nalu before we even arrived in Maui! Angie found the website online and loved the location, the furnishings and the property amenities. Angie worked at the elementary school in Lahaina as well as on Lanai, so this was a perfect location for walking to work. As a surfing family, we appreciate the location for its proximity to three great surf breaks within walking distance (Harbors, Breakwall, and Shark Pit) and countless others within a five minute drive. It is also a fantastic location for those who are eco-conscious and interested in being able to walk to everything (as opposed to Kaanapali where you have to drive).
We honeymooned in Bali and thus we love all of the interior furnishings which are imported from Indonesia. The property amenities are also in the Balinese style with thatch-roofed huts at the pool and Indonesian furniture in the poolhouse - even the garbage receptacles on property are imported from Bali! The two pools, jacuzzi and poolhouse are wonderful for relaxing, entertaining the children and just kicking back on vacation. Come enjoy the aloha spirit!
FAMILY-FRIENDLY LOCATION: Aina Nalu is in a perfect location for families with children who want to be able to walk everywhere - you never have to strap your kids in their car seats if you don't want to. You're a block or two from restaurants, beaches, churches, Foodland grocery store, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Lahaina Harbor, the library, shopping, etc. You can stroll anywhere you need to go!
FAMILY-FRIENDLY CONDO: We have provided several family-friendly amenities: a completely baby-proofed unit (outlet covers, latches on cupboards), a pack-n-play for baby to sleep/nap, a high chair, bath tub, umbrella stroller, Kelty backpack, boogie boards. Make yourself at home here and become one of our 'ohana' (family). Come back and spend your family vacation with us - we look forward to having you! We also have a double Burley stroller for rent for $75/week.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY ISLAND TIPS: Take advantage of our many years of experience living on Maui with children. We have provided a binder of insider tips for all guests, and specifically for families with children. We have listed recommended restaurants, affordable and family-friendly activities and coupons for your use.