Rosecliff Villa is the best combination of renting a vacation home and staying at a resort. It’s the smartest way to enjoy a luxury worry-free vacation home in Jamaica’s exciting, relaxing West End. Owned by an American couple who are able to share their spacious home and on-site staff in the months when they are not in residence.
You'll enjoy 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 full baths, large well-equipped kitchen, living room and sweeping verandas for you and your family. All rooms are fully prepared for your stay with fresh linens, towels, large dressers and closets. Built in 2008, Rosecliff Villa has beautiful views of the sea as well as a local castle.
We do have the internet at the villa.
Start your Jamaican vacation the right way. Don't worry. Be happy.
Rick's Cafe, Negril
Appleton Rum Estate
Negril Golf Club
Walk the Martha Bray River
Seven Mile Beach
Black River Rafting
Cool Runnings Water Park
Glass Bottom Boat Tours to the Reefs
Catch Falling Star
Negril: SEVEN MILE BEACH: Negril is famous for its miles of cool, white sand beaches. One of the most beautiful towns in Jamaica, it has a more laid back atmosphere than that of Montego Bay. When you go to Seven Mile Beach, you'll stay all day. You have probably never seen water this clear. You will probably not find water this warm. You will be amazed at how far out you can walk in the water before it gets up to your neck.
There are restaurants galore all along the beach - from upscale resorts to jerk chicken huts with a true Jamaican atmosphere. Many restaurants and resorts will supply you with comfortable lounge chairs, bar service, and security.
There is no place like Seven Mile Beach any where in the world.
Restaurants: IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Rick's Cafe: Incredible sunsets, live music, good food. Voted one of 10 best bars in the World! ....
* Push Cart Restaurant at Pirate's Cove: Jamaican cuisine with a gorgeous view! ....
* Catcha Falling Star: A lovely little Negril cliff restaurant overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Catcha Falling Star is truly the 'Gem of Jamaica'. Nestled among the tops of the Negril cliffs of the West End with a spectacular view of the sea below will make you want to 'linger longer' in Negril, Jamaica! . . . A priceless experience!
* The Rockhouse: a beautifully set romantic restaurant on the cliffs. They will collect you for free from your hotel and drive you there ....
*Seastar: offers a one of a kind party with Seastar Drummers, Stephen West, Roots Vibration Band, Fernando and Various Guest Artists and the Seastar Dancers! The All You Can Eat Buffet (US$18) with Jerk Chicken, Pot Roast Beef, Pan Fried Snapper, Mashed Potatoes, Rice & Peas, Steamed Vegetables, Salad, Rolls and Cake kicks off at 7pm and the party continues until Midnight. Free shuttle to and from Rosecliff Villa
* LTU Restaurant a wonderful, locally-styled restaurant perched high on the edge of the cliff, just 200 yards from Ricks Cafe on the cliff road ....
* Hungry Lion a great vegetarian/Ital restaurant. $250J gets you a great combo that usually consists of soy chunks, rice and peas, veggies, plus often stew or ackee ....
* Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville: American and Carribean food, great drinks! ....
* Jus Natural ,organic, natural, outdoor dining in the garden....
and many, many more within walking distance!
Are you looking for a relaxing and wonderful experience in Jamaica?
Rosecliff Villa is the best combination of renting a vacation home and staying at a resort. It’s the smartest way to enjoy a luxury worry-free vacation home in Jamaica’s exciting, relaxing West End. Owners are an American couple who are able to share able their spacious home and on-site staff in the months when they are not in residence.
We offer 3 bedrooms, two full baths, a large well-equipped kitchen, living room and sweeping verandas for you and your family. All rooms are fully prepared for your stay with fresh linens, towels, dressers, closets. Kitchen includes dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, modern stove, new refrigerator, utensils, glasses, dishware and cookware.
Take a convenient inexpensive taxi to Seven Mile beach and then back to the Villa for your convenience. Stop at the local market on the way home for fresh local fish & produce – or have our chef cook dinner for you and served on the veranda.
Other Activities: For years, Negril's beach has been rated as one of the top ten beaches in the world by many travel magazines. The north end of the beach is home to the large, all-inclusive resorts, and to the south are the smaller, family-run hotels. This combination gives the Negril area a large variety of rooms, services and prices.
South of downtown Negril is West End Road, known as the cliff area, which is lined with resorts that offer more privacy. These areas offer easy access to waters good for snorkeling and diving, with jumping points reaching more than 40 feet (12 m) high.
Many vendors and shops are located around the beach resorts. The restaurants, resorts, bars, and beaches are spectacular. A great place for romance, adventure, family fun, or just chilling.
Golf: Negril golf, don't miss playing at one of Jamaica's finest courses!
For Negril golf, Negril Hills Golf Club is the only game in town. It's located just outside of Negril. The scenery is breathtaking and the relaxed atmosphere and challenging multi-rise course, makes this course a recommended stop for first time visitors and returning players alike.
The course itself is in excellent shape and the greens are very quick. Caddies are mandatory and I would recommend a cart, as even the most fit will find the combination of hills and heat to be a challenge.
Facilities at Negril Hills Golf Club include a putting green, teaching pro and driving range.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jan 5 2014 - Jul 31 2014
Aug 1 2014 - Aug 9 2014
My Standard Rate
|Notes||25% reservation booking
Accepts Online Payments - Secure online payments on HomeAway are automatically protected by a $5000 Rental Guarantee. PayPal, credit cards, or money orders accepted.
Rosecliff Villa requires a 25% reservation deposit to secure your booking.
Remainder 30 days before arriving
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.