Branson Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 8, with beautiful lakefront views
* Beautiful waterfront condo in gated Emerald Pointe community *
++ If booked for your dates please check our other condo, property #3814684 ++
* Unbelievable view of Table Rock lake *
* Unbeatable, relaxing, quiet location, yet close to all of the Branson area attractions *
* Newly remodeled with stainless steel appliances, front loading washer and dryer. *
* Wireless Internet Access * 50' LED TV and LCD TV with DVD players *
* Luxury queen and twin mattresses, comfortable queen sleeper sofa*
* Condo pool steps from entrance, exclusive use to our small complex*
* Dry Dock marina , courtesy dock, private ramp, just a quick walk. *
* Branson Belle boarding nearby and floats by daily *
* Water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, swimming, fishing on Table Rock *
* Shopping from outlet malls to luxurious Branson Landing *
* 5 minutes from Branson airport *
* Silver Dollar City, Whitewater, The Ducks, mini golf, golf courses, all kinds of music and comedy shows, Butterfly Palace, Titanic Museum, Zoo, and horseback riding all near *
Cozy Lake Harbour Condo Complex: Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath luxury condo with unbelievable views of Table Rock Lake's main channel from the minute you walk in the front door, into the kitchen, living room, master bedroom and covered balcony. Lake Harbour is in the beautifully landscaped gated Emerald Pointe community, surrounded by the majestic waters of Table Rock. All kinds of water activities are available, boating, jet skiing, fishing, water skiing, parasailing, swimming. The Dry Dock marina has boat rentals available or bring your own! Spend your hot summer days enjoying this fun location!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Linda, we really enjoyed the week and the condo was GREAT!! We were the only ones in the building until Friday. We took in Andy Williams and “The Miracle of Christmas” in addition to Silver Dollar City.
We had forgotten to bring a couple of things (like sugar) and the pantry bailed us out J!! We also added some additional things to it. Kitchen supplies were also very handy and appliances were top of the line. Really liked the pizza pan with the holes in it so much that we bought one like it at the kitchen Store in the Outlet mall.
I’m sure we will be contacting you in the future if we need 3 bedrooms again.