Besides the stunning natural beauty, the inside is exquisite and full-featured. We are perfectionists who love to travel and stay at great resorts – our singular goal is to make the unit a vacation home where we would enjoy staying. You will be delighted!
Book now to make this vacation an unforgettable one! We are getting quite booked as you can see from the calendar. If the unit is booked during your desired dates, as a courtesy, we'll be happy to refer you to owners and agencies of other comparable superior quality units.
Upgrade Details: We have spent about $100,000 for TOTAL RENOVATION to this 1100 square foot unit. See the pictures. No detail was spared! Upgrades include:
• All new open kitchen with granite counters, glass tile back splash, all new cabinets & breakfast bar, open to the living area
• All new stainless appliances (incl. fridge with icemaker, smooth top stove, dishwasher, microwave & front-loading washer/dryer in unit)
• All new bathrooms with granite vanities, new porcelain tiles, new fixtures
• All new porcelain tile throughout (no carpets!)
• All new sliding storm-proof high efficiency patio doors and windows, crown-molding
• All new designer paint & lighting
• All new beds & bedding, new furnishings for every room (complete make-over)
• All new air conditioning and heating units
• Complimentary wireless high-speed internet in the condo and also poolside/by the beach
• Complimentary phone & long distance anytime/anywhere to USA & Canada
• All new 46' flat-panel TV with digital cable & premium high-def channels, 42' plasma in master
• Two other flat-panel TV's (with DVD/VCR) and a CD changer/stereo
• All New kitchen gadgets (espresso maker, smoothie maker, etc.), all new designer flatware and China, and other standard kitchen ware
• All new Nautica beach chairs, toys, etc.
• Last but not least, as residents of the area for 20 years, we have made binders of wonderful restaurants of all types of cuisine that we recommend or endorsed by leading food critics, and neat local activities such as antique car show by local owners and bustling farmers markets where food, music and fun are abundant. 5-star concierge service at your finger tips!
ABOUT THE BUILDING…
Sandcastle I has the most beautiful grounds along the beach, and the management takes great pride in the condition of the common areas. A major renovation was completed two years ago to the outside & common areas of the building, it shows as new and has a beautiful and spacious BEACHFRONT HEATED POOL and LARGE NEW SPA/HOT TUB next to the pool, overlooking the beach.
Other amenities include a sauna, lending library, Ping Pong/recreation area, poolside washrooms & change rooms. For you BBQ lovers, there are two gas BBQ’s on the grounds complete with tables to relax & enjoy a beverage while doing your grilling.
ABOUT THE AREA…
Indian Shores is located on a barrier island on the Gulf of Mexico, between Clearwater and St. Petersburg, and is easily accessible via several major airports, including Tampa (TPA), St. Petersburg (PIE), and Sarasota Bradenton (SRQ). You can also fly into Orlando (MCO) if your plans include Disney, which is over an hour away (along with Sea World, Universal Studios, Gatorland, and all the other Orlando attractions).
In the immediate Tampa Bay area, there are unlimited attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, the Florida Aquarium, John’s Pass and the Lowry Park Zoo. Into sports? It’s all here: NFL Football (Buccaneers), Major League Baseball (Devil Rays, spring training for MLB teams incl. the Yankees, Blue Jays and Phillies), NHL hockey (Lightning) and countless golf courses. For boating, rentals are available directly across the street on the intercoastal waterway & boat slips are available within walking distance. Shopping? From high end to factory outlets all within a short drive!
Our condo is managed by a local property management company, who oversees most of the rentals in our building. Their office is located right across the street.
The Suncoast Beach Trolley (stops outside the building) is a convenient way to get around on the beach if you don’t want to drive. If you drive, a covered parking spot is assigned to our unit and guest parking is also available.
Primary renter must be min. 25 years old and must occupy the unit.
Due to a late cancellation we have openings in January/February 2012 - Please call or email for details!