Lake Buena Vista Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
LAKE BUENA VISTA RESORT VILLAGE & SPA
The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is a new luxury condominium resort, located in the heart of all the fun things to do in Central Florida. That is why we say "Unpack Once and See It All."
It's located directly next to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, with over 238,000 square feet of factory direct brand name stores. You'll be two miles away from Disney World, with Sea World four and-a-half miles away, and Universal Studios less than eight miles away.
Our unit is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condominium on the 5th floor. It has an over-sized balcony with a table that seats four directly overlooking one of two pools. You can even see the Hollywood Studios "Tower of Terror" from the balcony.
Featured Amenities Include:
* Free scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal and Sea World.
* Free wired hi-speed internet access.
* 55-inch TV in living room.
* 27-inch TV in master bedroom w/DVD.
* 20-inch TV in second bedroom.
* All bathrooms have built-in hair dryers, lighted makeup mirrors, tile floors, and granite countertops.
* Kitchen has full size refrigerator, garbage disposal, Granite Counters, dishwasher, full oven, and microwave oven.
* Washer/ Dryer.
* Individually Controlled Air Conditioning and Heat.
* Full Service Spa
* Large Family Pool with Pirate Ship Chute Slide
* Fitness Center
* Game Room
* Poolside Bar
* Hot Tubs
* Convenience Store
* Irish Pub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
My wife and I have three small children and live near Annapolis, Maryland. We love this resort, as it has the best and most substantial amenities of any around. And the location couldn't be better!
This condo and resort community is everything we want in a family vacation to Orlando. It is 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport, very close to the parks and attractions (two miles from Disney World), and the resort amenities (pools, spa, fitness center, shopping, and facilities)are substantial and convenient.
This resort offers proximity to all of Orlando's parks and attractions, but you can also enjoy lounging in the room or at any of the resort facilities.