Bocas del Toro Villa Rental Photos and Description
Luxury private Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath (Sleeps 6-8)
Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa
The Villas at Red Frog Beach are spacious, modern, and located above the best beaches in Bocas. This villa can be considered the nicest vacation rental in all of Bocas del Toro.
Included in your reservation: breakfast, 1 golf cart, airport welcome and round trip taxi and boat service from the Bocas del Toro airport to the resort (on arrival and departure).
Different tours such as Canopy Zipline, snorkeling tours, sailing tours, hiking tours, etc are organized for the guests.
The Resort is located on Isla Bastimentos, about 10 to 15 minute water taxi ride from the local airport and the shops in Bocas town.
A Express Shuttle service is offered between the Resort and Bocas town.
The Resort staff can stock your Villa with food before you arrival; there are also two restaurants/bars at the Resort (you can request a private chef service in your villa as well).
The Villa provides an incredible breath-taking view of the Caribbean. Lots of jungle and water activities. Have to try the two hour zipline ride and a Spa treatment at the Resort Spa!
• 3 large Bedrooms each with a Queen size bed
• 3 spacious Bathrooms
• Private plunge Pool and outdoor shower
• breath taking views over the Caribbean Ocean
• large interior and exterior living space
• Travertine flooring; beautifully furnishings
• Vaulted ceilings
• Wrap-around patio complete with seating and BBQ
• Mobile Grill
• Full Kitchen with all house wares
• Granite Counter tops throughout
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Satellite TV
• I-pod dock
• Air Conditioning
• Two restaurants
• Red Frog Marina
• Activity Center to book your tours and activities
• Jungle Trails
• Zipline Canopy Tour
• Unique Caribbean and Rainforest experience
• Electric Mobile Jungle Cart!
• Roundtrip boat and taxi service: airport to resort (arrival and departure)
• Free Island Internet Wifi
• Panama City Partner Hotel discounts
• Air Panama flight assistance and booking
• Daily breakfast on the beach
• Airport welcome
• Assistance with Panama City travel logistics
Isla Bastimentos has miles of pristine canopy jungle home to many fascinating species of birds, turtles, monkeys and frogs. From your villa you will have access to hiking trails and several world renown beaches such as Wizard Beach, Red Frog Beach and Turtle Beach. Whether you like to surf, explore, or relax - this place has it all.
One can Google 'Red Frog Beach' for more information....
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Sina Pfau
I love to surf, hike, and meet people from all over the world.
Sina Pfau purchased this villa in 2012
Why Sina Pfau chose Bocas del Toro
There is a lot to do in Bocas and a lot of undiscovered beauty. The food is inexpensive and I like the eclectic vibe of the Bocas community. The beaches on Bastimentos and Rain Forrest is some of the best in the world (in my opinion). Most of the island is a preserved National Marine Park. If you take some time to explore Bastimentos, you will discover some amazing places, beaches, trails that are not advertised anywhere.
What makes this villa unique
It is a 3 mile boat ride to Bocas and a lot of people go back on forth on water taxis. On the front of Bastimentos there are 5 phenomenal beaches with great surf and snorkel spots. On the back of the Island the water is always calm and glassy-perfect for boating or kayaking.
It's an eco-adventurers paradise in my opinion.