Newly renovated condo in older charming brick brownstone.
Quiet accommodations that are more homelike than a hotel.
* Very comfortable furnishings.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Garage stall with automatic door opener.
* Close to Light Rain Train
* Close to Downtown, airport and Mall of America.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2004
I love to fix up old buildings, be active outdoors, read, hang out with my husband and kids, do yoga and travel.
I bought this beautiful brick building and restored it because of it's location... plus did I mention it is beautiful? I love hosting travelers and I wanted to see if I could make a unit or two work as vacation rentals.
It will be more homelike than a hotel and quiet, plus it has a fully equipped kitchen and is pet friendly.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|The rental balance and damage deposit are due in full thirty days prior to the beginning of a reservation.
I accept personal checks and payments made through Paypal.
|Fees And Taxes||There is a $50 cleaning fee for stays of 1 or 2 nights and for stays that include pets.|
|Cancellations made thirty days before the beginning of a reservation will be refunded in full. Cancellations made less than 30 days before a reservation will be refunded for any dates I am able to rebook|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.