WHY PAY MORE??
* Great value - A private, fully equipped, immaculately clean suite at an amazing price!
* A Great Location - Just a two minute walk from your suite is Vancouver's rapid-transit line, the Skytrain. Getting around is a snap!
Your suite includes:
* A luxurious pillow-top queen-sized bed. An additional double or twin bed can be brought in.
* A full kitchen, including fridge and stove, pots and pans, dishes & cutlery, microwave,
toaster, coffee maker.
* Over 40 videos of great things to see in Vancouver!
* TV with full cable channels
* DVD player
* High-speed WiFi internet
* Unlimited local calling
* 3-piece bathroom
* Lots of spa-quality towels
* Hair dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* Free parking spot
* Easy car rentals - get picked up from the building
* Laundry facilities on site
* Complimentary chocolates
PLEASE NOTE: Our availability calendar is maintained off-site. To check on availability, please contact us.
Attractions within walking distance:
* Irving House Museum - like taking a time machine back to 1865. (1 block)
* Boardwalk - a scenic stroll along the Waterfront.(1/4 mile away)
* Samson V Paddlewheeler Museum, a vintage craft that plied the local rivers for half a century.
* Paddlewheeler Riverboat Cruises (another paddlewheeler). Gives scenic tours up Vancouver's major waterway.
* Lafflines Comedy Club (2 blocks)
* Regimental Museum (3 blocks)
* Police Museum (3 blocks)
* Petting Zoo (1/2 mile)
* Starlight 24-hour Casino and Stage (shuttle bus)
Other attractions - easily reached by the elevated Skytrain:
* Science World - interactive science exhibits
* Gastown - Cobblestone streets, the Steam Clock, souvenirs
* Chinatown - the second largest Chinatown in North America
* Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden - authentic Chinese temple garden. Very picturesque.
* Canada Place - Juts into the sea. Views of Vancouver Harbor and Stanley Park
Stanley Park - World famous. Rent a bike and ride the scenic seawall
* Vancouver Aquarium - Great displays and dolphin shows.(in Stanley Park)
* Vancouver Art Gallery
* Metrotown, B.C.'s largest shopping mall.
* Gallery Row - walk from gallery to gallery.
* Granville Island - giant Farmer's Market, art, plays, etc.
* Capilano Suspension Bridge
* Grouse Mountain Skyride
* Grouse Mountain Ziplines
Keywords: flat, studio, bachelor suite, one bedroom suite
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Sep 30
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.