WHY PAY MORE?? At Royal Eagle Suites, you get:
* Great value - A private, fully equipped, immaculately clean suite at an amazing price!
* A Great Location - Just a two minute walk from your suite is Vancouver's rapid-transit line, the Skytrain. Getting around is a snap!
Your suite includes:
* A luxurious pillow-top queen-sized bed. An additional double or twin bed can be brought in.
* A full kitchen, including fridge and stove, pots and pans, dishes & cutlery, microwave,
toaster, coffee maker.
* Over 40 videos of great things to see in Vancouver!
* TV with full cable channels
* DVD player
* High-speed WiFi internet
* Unlimited local calling
* 3-piece bathroom
* Lots of spa-quality towels
* Hair dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* Free parking spot
* Easy car rentals - get picked up from the building
* Laundry facilities on site
* Complimentary chocolates
PLEASE NOTE: Our availability calendar is maintained off-site. To check on availability, please contact us.
Attractions within walking distance:
* Irving House Museum - like taking a time machine back to 1865. (1 block)
* Boardwalk - a scenic stroll along the Waterfront.(1/4 mile away)
* Samson V Paddlewheeler Museum, a vintage craft that plied the local rivers for half a century.
* Paddlewheeler Riverboat Cruises (another paddlewheeler). Gives scenic tours up Vancouver's major waterway.
* Lafflines Comedy Club (2 blocks)
* Regimental Museum (3 blocks)
* Police Museum (3 blocks)
* Petting Zoo (1/2 mile)
* Starlight 24-hour Casino and Stage (shuttle bus)
Other attractions - easily reached by the elevated Skytrain:
* Science World - interactive science exhibits
* Gastown - Cobblestone streets, the Steam Clock, souvenirs
* Chinatown - the second largest Chinatown in North America
* Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden - authentic Chinese temple garden. Very picturesque.
* Canada Place - Juts into the sea. Views of Vancouver Harbor and Stanley Park
Stanley Park - World famous. Rent a bike and ride the scenic seawall
* Vancouver Aquarium - Great displays and dolphin shows.(in Stanley Park)
* Vancouver Art Gallery
* Metrotown, B.C.'s largest shopping mall.
* Gallery Row - walk from gallery to gallery.
* Granville Island - giant Farmer's Market, art, plays, etc.
* Capilano Suspension Bridge
* Grouse Mountain Skyride
* Grouse Mountain Ziplines
Keywords: flat, studio, bachelor suite, one bedroom suite