Tankah Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 4 Bedrooms + Detached Unit, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
BEST VALUE IN TANKAH - COOKING SERVICE INCLUDED, WiFi, VoIP PHONE, ENGLISH TV. NEED MORE SPACE? CALL FOR DISCOUNTED PACKAGING FOR BOTH HOMES - 7 BEDROOMS - 8 BATHS - 2 POOLS!
Welcome to Casa Soleada, our private home on beautiful Tankah Bay. Our newer villa is a large 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom multilevel home with over 4000 square feet of newly constructed living space designed for comfort and relaxation. Enjoy panoramic ocean views from all living areas and outdoor patios.
Each of the 4 large bedrooms is furnished with a plush king-size bed, private bathroom, large closet, air conditioning and an ocean-facing balcony. In addition 2 of the bedrooms also have bunk beds. There is an on-site caretaker and daily maid service is provided.
The villa has a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, rich wood cabinetry and culinary cookware. There is a comfortably furnished indoor living/dining area, and a relaxing ocean-facing tile-roof patio with a BBQ grill for outdoor dining. The large outdoor pool area is ideal for sunbathing and relaxation. Enjoy the gentle sea breezes and the wonderful views of the enchanting turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
• 75 meters (240 feet) of sandy beach
• Private swimming pool
• Shaded tile-roof area for relaxation
• Daily maid service / On-site caretaker.
• 4 large bedrooms with king-size beds
• Bedrooms all air conditioned
• 4 in suite bathrooms.
• Two sets of bunk beds perfect for children
• Main floor ½ bath with access to pool area
• Granite countertops - gourmetkitchen
• Built-in patio gas grill
• English speaking satellite TV, video library
• iPod docking station
• Two single sea kayaks
• One double sea Kayak
• Snorkel gear for adults and children
• Outdoor fresh water shower area
• Laundry service available for a nominal fee
• Masseuse and cosmetologist by appointment
• WiFi Access
• VoIP phone - FREE Calls to the US!
• 4 bedroom lock boxes - one in each bedroom
Keywords: Tankah Beach Villa
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
I work out of Monterrey, Mexico and MN; with my partners we had always dreamed of a beach home. We made our dreams a reality.
We fell in love with Tankah in 1997 and purchased property there - no matter where we are in the world, a piece of our heart remains in Tankah. The bay is clean and close to things to do.
We love to take advantage of Edith's cooking and relax by the ocean!