The staff at Villa Kembali are there to pamper and please. They include a manager who will help you plan, make your bookings and a driver to take you wherever you choose, whatever the time of day or night. He can make bookings in the best-known restaurants, he can make bookings in some of the more unusual and unique. He can book you an adventure, be it white water rafting or bicycle riding. The staff will tend to your every need, bringing you drinks by the pool, attending to your laundry (this is included in the tariff), organizing poolside massages, arranging all your meals if you choose. Delicious meals are prepared by the chefs and their staff from ingredients purchased for you at cost (full tropical and cooked breakfasts are included in the tariff). Villa Kembali offers well-priced local, French and Australian wines, local beers, mixers and wonderful cocktails. BYO spirits and wines are welcomed at the bar, and yet bar service is available at all times. Chefs are available.
Complimentary inclusions:: * Welcome drinks (cocktails/beer/fruit juice).
* Daily full breakfasts (a la carte) (All other meals charged at cost of ingredients only).
* Bottled water in bedrooms and all dining areas.
* Bose iPod sound systems throughout the villa
* Luxury Bvlgari bathroom products.
* Rooms serviced twice daily.
* Laundry and pressing (excludes dry cleaning).
* Butler service.
* Pre-arrival guest preference and booking/planning service.
* All-day imported teas and coffee.
* Concierge service to arrange all bookings, tours, cruises, etc.
* Staff Gratuities Included
* 8-seater vehicle.
* Driver/tour guide for up to 8 hrs per day without charge
* Chauffeur-driven airport transfers.
* Wireless (WiFi) broadband Internet (charges apply)
* Late check-out to suit flights unless there is a new check-in on that day
The Villa: Comprised of 7 individual alang-alang-roofed structures
* The dining pavilion
* The kitchen
* The living room/bar
* Bedrooms 1 & 2
* Bedrooms 3 & 4
* Bedroom 5
* The massage bale
The villa has a swimming pool on the middle level and a triple spa pool at river level. Bedroom 5 has its own plunge pool.
From the impressive main entry stairs there is access to a spacious dining pavilion. It features a high thatched ceiling, a large round teak table - seating ten to twelve - with stunning views over the river and pool below. An adjoining fully-equipped European-style kitchen can cater for every need and includes a comprehensive East meets West menu.
The Ambiance : White walls and their dark wood trim enhance the villa's cream terrazzo floors, juxtaposed against the greenery of the tropical plants located throughout the property. High ceilings in the open pavilions add another dimension of spaciousness, with overhead fans for added ventilation. All bedrooms, gracious in proportion, have king-size beds with draped mosquito net canopies, air conditioners, overhead fans, luxury Bvlgari products, European tapware, imported mattresses, pure white cotton sheets, thick white cotton towels, four enormous king pillows per bed (including feather) and fragrant tuberoses. Beautiful antique furniture and carved wooden architectural features add to the ambiance of the elegant interiors. From each of the king bedrooms, glass panelled doors open onto private terraces overlooking the garden and pool areas.
A large informal lounge bale (Balinese gazebo) overlooks the pool and river, making the ideal spot for afternoon drinks and quiet repose.