Gardens Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 13)
My wife Kim and I wanted to take this opportunity to give you an update on our property in Ocean City, NJ. Thank you to all of our repeat tenants, we had another great rental season because of how well you've treated and respected our beach home. We are committed to continuing to offer a fair price for a 'home' that is nicer and has more amenities than any other home in it's price range on the north end. In fact, we have been so fortunate to have such great friends and neighbors as tenants that over 90% of our rentals this past season have been from repeat clients. This is exactly what we’ve strived for from the beginning as this indicates that you have been satisfied with the manner in which we furnish and maintain our home and agree that we offer the best product available for your well earned vacation. We spend a signicant amount of time at our beach home in the off season and want to be in the same superb environment that we live in at home and would expect our tenents to demand on the same. We realized that you have many choices available to you. And as an added bonus, if we come to know your family through a repeat rental history, we will waive some or all of the up-front security deposit requirement (normally $500).
We plan to still offer our new home for rent but on a much more limited basis than we did our home on West Avenue. We will only have about 4-5 weeks available during the peak season and about 3 weeks during the off peak season. We wanted to give our repeat clients the first chance to rent with these added benefits:
• Eliminated or reduced security deposit for repeat clients (based upon rental history)
• 2nd floor unit with elevator and 2500 sq. ft. of living space
• Just 1.5 blocks from boardwalk & beach
• Beautiful ocean views
• Park your car and not have to drive anywhere the entire week
• Many upgrades, including:
• Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops
• DVD players and flat screen TVs in every bedroom
• Sound system for watching movies in high quality surround sound and playing music on the outside decks.
• 2nd floor front and rear decks
• 3rd floor front and rear decks
• Off street parking behind house w/ garage and pad to hold 2 cars total
• Competitive Rental Rates - $4,850 for weekly rental (Saturday to Saturday) during peak season; compare this to the going weekly rate for this type of property at $5,400 (plus $75 in processing fees);
We want to reiterate that our primary goal is to have quality vacation tenants to use our home repeatedly. Hopefully, this will provide value as well to some of you as we know how difficult it is each year to find the right rental house. We have spent many years looking for the right rental house, and as you know, it can be a very time consuming effort.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
About Vince Viney
Hello, we are Kim and Vince Viney. We have grown to love Ocean City, NJ over the past 25 years where we shared a lifetime of memories both individually and together. We love this town so much that we it's been a life long dream of ours to own a house in the greatest vacation town along the Jersey shore. Come share our dream and make your own memories.
Vince Viney purchased this condo in 2009
Why Vince Viney chose Gardens
Ocean City, New Jersey is the premier family vacation spot in the United States.
What makes this condo unique
Upgrades galore, new furniture and a top rate experience for you and your family. We would expect you to demand nothing less.