TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION IMMEDIATELY and get lower rates: BYPASS 'Book It Now' and book directly at www.halenalo.com; for your convenience we accept Visa/Master/Discover.
2014 Rates/Night USD; 4 night min (*3 night gaps are bookable online. Abuts: please send a request with with dates, standard rates apply.)
Late Summer Special through Sept 30: $279
Standard 2014: $295; Weekly @ $1925 (@$275)
Holidays (12/20/14-1/10/15): $550/nt, 5 night minimum; $3150/week (@$495)
Standard 2015 (1/11-): $325, 5 nt min; Weekly @ $2065 (@$295)
(Taxes and fees not included in nightly rates.)
Perfect for a quiet adult getaway, this very spacious studio apartment (900f²/84m²) includes a very roomy bathroom, spacious kitchen with huge granite slab countertop, plus two big decks. The unique 14 foot high vaulted ceilings with makes this space even more spacious and airy. Enjoy the luxury of copious room to breathe.
Our hotel-grade king bed is dressed in luxurious bedding and exquisitely soft linens. Plentiful double glass doors and banks of large windows give the feeling of being in nature (in a tree, some say, hence the nickname 'treehouse').
Our property is located just a one minute stroll to the ocean, close enough to hear the sound of gentle ocean waves. Enjoy complimentary high-speed wireless internet in your suite and free reserved off-street parking.
• ideal for baby boomers (mature adults 30+)
• easy public beach access just a few steps away
• privacy; no common walls (the entire upper level)
• online reservations @ www.halenalo.com
• very spacious at 900 square feet/84m² (see photos)
• reliable high speed wifi available in your suite and property-wide
• premium king bed, sumptuously dressed in fine linens
• roomy kitchenette with induction cooktop, full fridge, microwave and toaster oven
• 100% organic coffee beans, gourmet teas, olive oil & condiments
• beautiful stone bathroom, huge double walk-in shower, 8' rain rain shower head
• spacious walk-in closet with large wooden chest of drawers and luggage racks
• welcome basket of fresh local fruits and macadamia nut chocolates
• complimentary organic coffee beans, teas, olive oil and spices
• indoor toys: dvd player (great film collection) iPod dock
• private lobby entrance; gated property
• reserved and secure off-street parking
• situated on a quiet side street (15 mph)
• flat-screen tv/cable with remote
• beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, coolers
• use of LG front loading washer/dryer; detergent provided
• eco-friendly: property is completely solar-powered (PV)
• friendly on-site caretaker (unobtrusive yet available)
BOOK NOW at www.halenalo.com; we offer Homeaway reservations. (Visa/MC/Disc).
Occupancy: this spacious suite has one king bed and a double sofa, making it possible to add one additional guest, 15 and older; add $75/nt.
Ten (10) minutes south of famous Kailua and Lanikai (where there is a Whole Foods, lots of shopping & eateries); 30 minutes: Waikiki, Honolulu, airport. Minutes to hiking, snorkling, kayaking, surfing, golfing. Easy day trips to anywhere on Oahu. Come.
Hawaii Tax ID No#: W01499664-01
(4-Star Review as posted on TripAdvisor www.tripadvisor.com/hale_nalo)
We stayed in the Treetop suite at Hale Nalo in June 2014 and had a wonderful visit.
On one side you have the beach, which is just 200 yards down the street (easily walkable even when carrying a chair and boogie boards) and the other side you have the mountains.
You have 2 porches so you can sit and enjoy either or both.
The beach has plenty of sand, small waves and is not crowded at all.
The location is ideal for accessing Sandy Beach, Hanauma Bay or Kailua. It was only 30 minutes to Honolulu too and we didn't have to fight the crowds there.
Our host was very welcoming with lots of good suggestions for hikes,shopping and restaurants. Be sure to try Sweet Home Waiamanalo for delicious salads and sandwiches. It's within walking distance.
The home has boogie boards, beach chairs, ice chests and towels you can borrow when you want to head to the beach.
A few things to note.
1. There is no oven or stove in the suite, so keep that in mind when planning meals in. There is a hot plate and an outdoor grill though.
2. The suite will accommodate 3, but is really set up for 2 as there are only 2 chairs at the outdoor dining table and 2 stools at the bar.
3. Don't let the first house on the street throw you. It's not an accurate representation of the neighborhood. We found it extremely quiet and safe.
4. The apartment does not have air conditioning, but even in June, we didn't need it. Lots of cool breezes coming off the water.
5. It rained almost every evening, but by morning it would be clear and sunny.
6. There were guests below us in both apartments, but we didn't hear a peep from either. Noise wasn't a factor.
Overall it was a very pleasant stay and we would gladly stay here again.
I've always liked to travel and explore. As a kid, if I wasn't hiking to, and camping in, places I should not have been, I was riding my bike to places too far from home for a girl on her own. As an adult, I've continued this proud tradition by taking off to far away places as often as I can (photo: Ring of Brogar, Scotland).
Sailed across the entire Pacific Ocean on a 29' sailboat. This took a few years. I saw gorgeous beaches all along the way. Started in San Diego (US), south to Cabo (Mexico), across Polynesia to the Great Barrier Reef. Many beautiful beaches. I choose to live at Waimanalo Beach because the color of the water and the incredible mountain views take my breath away each and every day, and, living in Hawaii, I can get Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Can't beat that.
Hale 'Nalo is an intimate getaway located in a gorgeous unspoiled tropical beachside setting. Simplicity, quiet, solitude, ocean, birdsong for baby boomers looking for a relaxing retreat and rejuvination of body and spirit. Namasté.
We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood, convenient to anywhere on Oahu.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Late Summer Special
Jul 24 2014 - Sep 30 2014
4 night minimum stay
Dec 20 2014 - Jan 10 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$125 + Tax|
|Notes||Book directly at www.halenalo.com (bypass the "Book It Now" process, no waiting.)
Important: Please read the "Terms and Conditions" before submitting your reservation.
Holidays: We are open every day, however, our office is closed to new arrivals on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years days. Please plan accordingly, thank you!
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.