TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION IMMEDIATELY: bypass the 'Book It Now' inquiry process and access HomeAway Reservations directly on our website at www.halenalo.com. No waiting! We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover.
UNADVERTISED SPECIALS are available on our website; input a range of dates to view availability and special rates.
2014 RATE SUMMARY (minimums, abuts and gaps)
Now-May 31 'Spring Break Package' $259/night, 5+ nights
Standard: $275/nt, 4 night min; 3 nt gaps/abuts
3-Night Reservations: Gaps are bookable online; 3-night abuts: send request with your with dates.
Holidays (12/20/14-1/10/15): $3465/week ($495/night, 1 week minimum, arrive: Saturday). The Holiday rate is enabled online. Don't miss out, book early.
Perfect for a quiet adult getaways, this spacious studio apartment (900 sqft) includes an oversized bathroom, spacious kitchen with huge granite slab countertop, plus two big decks. The unique 14 foot high vaulted ceilings with full-ridge venting and open air gables makes for an incredibly spacious and airy sanctuary. Ample room to breathe.
Splashes of Tibet and world art makes for an eclectic mix of east/west, organic/modern. Premium King bed is dressed in Restoration Hardware (or Pottery Barn Organic) bedding and exquisitely soft linens. Plentiful double glass doors and banks of large windows give the feeling of being in nature (in a tree, some say, hence the nickname 'treehouse').
Property is located just a one minute stroll to the ocean, close enough to hear the sound of gentle ocean waves. Enjoy complimentary high-speed wireless internet in your suite and free reserved off-street parking.
• ideal for baby boomers (adults 30+)
• easy public beach access just a few steps away
• privacy; no common walls (the entire upper level)
• availability calendar and online reservations @ www.halenalo.com
• spacious at 900 square feet
• reliable high speed wifi available in your suite and property-wide
• premium king bed, sumptuously dressed in fine linens
• roomy kitchenette with induction cooktop, full fridge, microwave and toaster oven
• 100% organic coffee beans, gourmet teas, olive oil & condiments
• beautiful stone bathroom, huge double walk-in shower, 8' rain rain shower head
• spacious walk-in closet with large wooden chest of drawers and luggage racks
• basket of fresh local fruits and macadamia nut chocolates
• complimentary organic coffee beans, teas, olive oil and spices
• indoor toys: dvd player (great film collection) iPod dock
• private lobby entrance; gated property
• reserved off-street parking
• situated on a quiet side street (15 mph)
• flat-screen tv/cable with remote
• beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, coolers
• use of LG front loading washer/dryer; detergent provided
• eco-friendly: property is completely solar-powered (PV)
• friendly on-site caretaker and sweet pooch (available if needed)
BOOK NOW at www.halenalo.com where we offer Homeaway reservations. (Visa/MC).
Ten (10) minutes south of famous Kailua and Lanikai (where there is a Whole Foods, lots of shopping & eateries); 30 minutes: Waikiki, Honolulu, airport. Minutes to hiking, snorkling, kayaking, surfing, golfing. Easy day trips to anywhere on Oahu. Come.
Hawaii Tax ID No#: W01499664-01
I've always liked to travel and explore. As a kid, if I wasn't hiking to, and camping in, places I should not have been, I was riding my bike to places too far from home for a girl on her own. As an adult, I've continued this proud tradition by taking off to far away places as often as I can (photo: Ring of Brogar, Scotland).
Sailed across the entire Pacific Ocean on a 29' sailboat. This took a few years. I saw gorgeous beaches all along the way. Started in San Diego (US), south to Cabo (Mexico), across Polynesia to the Great Barrier Reef. Many beautiful beaches. I choose to live at Waimanalo Beach because the color of the water and the incredible mountain views take my breath away each and every day, and, living in Hawaii, I can get Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Can't beat that.
Hale 'Nalo is an intimate getaway located in a gorgeous unspoiled tropical beachside setting. Simplicity, quiet, solitude, ocean, birdsong for those looking for a relaxing retreat and rejuvination of body and spirit. Namasté.
We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood of mostly owner-occupied homes, one full block from the highway (far enough not to hear traffic) which will easily take you to anywhere on Oahu.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Cleaning fee||$125.00 + Tax|
|Notes||Please visit us at www.halenalo.com
Holidays: We are open every day, however, our office is closed to new arrivals on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years days. Please plan accordingly, thank you!
Until confirmed, rates and specials are subject to change without notice.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.