Mont Tremblant Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
The tranquility and natural beauty of our award winning L'Aiglon de Mont Tremblant development and our chalet are second to none. It is centrally located and only a 5-minute drive to the base of Mont Tremblant. We are surrounded by the championship La Bete golf course, and overlook a beautiful forest area and are just off the scenic 2nd hole with its romantic 60-foot cascading waterfall in the distance.
Your dream chalet includes 1,800 square feet of living space and is professional decorated and furnished. Singles, couples and families alike will enjoy the homey and comfortable atmosphere. There is lots of sunshine throughout thanks to the abundance of windows with great scenery of the surrounding woods and golf course. The living and dining rooms have beautiful hardwood floors and exceptionally comfortable seating. The bright and well-equipped gourmet kitchen has everything you need, and the Mont-Tremblant restaurants are also a short distance away! There are 4 large bedrooms and three full bathrooms and the master bath also has a Jacuzzi tub.
This is a great chalet for couples and families with children of all ages. It is well equipped with board games, high speed WiFi Internet, a PVR, DVD movie library and two wide screens HD TV's to watch them on!
The main floor staircase leads to the charming large bedrooms upstairs, which both feature a queen size bed. The master bedroom overlooks a romantic storybook forested area with a ravine running through it. The staircase leading downstairs leads to two bedrooms that each contains their own bunk beds plus an adjoining living area with a TV, PVR and DVD player. All bedrooms include an abundance of storage including a closet and dresser.
Families will feel quite at home here. You will love the large 16' X 24' side deck with its Weber BBQ all surrounded by a lovely garden of trees and foliage for your privacy. This is a great deck for those long lazy lunches or dinners, or barbecuing on the grill. The brick patio in the back has a small table and chairs overlooking trees, the ravine, and the serenity of La Bête golf course off in the distance.
Watch nature while still close to all the action. Our award winning development includes two heated outdoor swimming pools (seasonal) with loungers, chairs, washroom, and children's play area.
• Lodge next to over 200 km of biking trails on “Le P’tit Train du Nord” Canada’s Largest Linear Park running from Saint-Jérôme to Mont-Laurier.
• The popular world-class Le Scandinave Spa is located just 3 km down the road. It includes a Finnish sauna, Norwegian steam bath, outdoor Jacuzzi, swimming in Le Diable River, and a Nordic waterfall. A peaceful relaxing experience!
• Enjoy nature in its unspoiled beauty in Mont Tremblant National Park
• Shopping and Dining: can be reached by driving 5 minutes. Quaint old Québec towns and villages, local shops, Factory Outlets, Casino Mont-Tremblant, catered food and restaurants
• World-class resort alpine skiing - Tremblant rated by Ski Magazine as the #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America for 14 consecutive years. With 95 runs serviced by 14 state-of-the-art lifts, the mountain dominates a beautiful countryside. An elevation of 875 meters, skiing and boarding on 4 faces, the longest run is 6 km, 654 acres of skiable terrain. It's pure pleasure!
• Ski Mont Blanc offers some of the very best alpine skiing in Quebec. It has the second highest vertical in the area. With 41 trails of all degrees of difficulty, Mont Blanc is ideal for experienced alpine skiers and beginners alike. It is an affordable great family ski hill and is only a 10-minute drive.
• Try Zip-lines Mont Tremblant and aerial forest adventure with family and friends with exciting zip-lines and other unique aerial games. Great fun for the entire family.
• Tennis, whitewater rafting, mountain biking and mountain climbing are also a short distance away
July 4-13: Tremblant International Blues Festival
July 18-20: Tremblant's 24h of Cycling
Aug 10: Mont-Tremblant Half-Marathon
Aug 18: Ironman North American Championship
Sep 7: Ironman 70.3 World Championship
Under the heading 'Reviews' we encourage you to read the forty-five perfect 5 star guest reviews. Here are some examples:
1. Perfect Retreat - 5 stars!
If you are looking for luxurious accommodations in a beautiful and peaceful setting with easy to work with hosts then this is the property that you need to book. The owners of this property have thought of everything. They have a well-equipped kitchen for the cook of the family. They offer comfortable seating in the living room and downstairs den. There are even beach towels provided for the pools! If you are trying to decide between properties to rent in Mont Tremblant then you definitely need to decide on this one. I promise that you will not be disappointed!
2. The kids loved it more than Disney! - 5 stars!
Beautiful chalet close enough to ski at Tremblant but away from the hustle and noisy night life. The kids had such a great time they wanted to come back here instead of going to Disney.
3. Great value for the price – 5 stars!
A lovely cozy dwelling in a very picturesque setting! Thank you very much for a wonderful break in the mountains. An accommodation well worth its value.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Scott and Karen
We are Scott & Karen and we welcome you to Mont-Tremblant! We have been searching for the perfect Mont-Tremblant chalet over the past several years and purchased it in February 2007. We have already had many wonderful guests from around the world as noted by our guest comments. We love to spend time at Mont-Tremblant, winter, spring, summer and fall. The tranquil and natural beauty of the award winning L'Aiglon de Tremblant development is second to none. We are here to help you make your dream vacation come true, so please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests. We hope you enjoy your stay in our property. Have a great Mont-Tremblant vacation!
Scott and Karen purchased this condo in 2007
Why Scott and Karen chose Mont Tremblant
The tranquility and natural beauty of this award winning L'Aiglon de Mont Tremblant development and our new chalet are second to none. Our chalet is centrally located and only a 5 minutes or less drive to the base of Mont-Tremblant, the new Mont Tremblant Casino, the new St-Sauveur Factory Outlets Mall, and the world class Le Scandinave Spa.
What makes this condo unique
This dream chalet is one of the most spacious and well kept chalets in this development. It is professional decorated and furnished. Singles, couples and families alike will enjoy the homely and comfortable atmosphere. The gourmet kitchen has everything you need, but the Mont-Tremblant restaurants are also a short distance away! Enjoy the great weather and all the activities this area has to offer including walking trails, sledding, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, and downhill skiing.
See our Main Property Tremblant Chalet Direct Vacations webpage listed on this site for our detailed rates, calendar availability, and to book on line via Visa or MasterCard.
Rates above do not include 12.95% taxes and are in Canadian $.
Absolutely no hidden charges - prices include parking, unlimited local phone calls, cleaning after check out, and unlimited use of Wi-Fi.
Deposit of 25% upon reservation.
The Balance is payable 45 days prior to arrival date.
Prices are for rental of the entire four bedroom chalet – We offer secure online payment method.
Feel free to e-mail us regarding any Last Minute Deals and/or Special Offers!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a great time. The skiing is excellent here. Your house is comfortable and beautiful. Mont Tremblant is a lovely place!