Large 1 bedroom apartment (with queen size orthopaedic bed) in the heart of West Village
stylish furnished and decorated by interior designer, wooden floors and lovely town house garden views, a few houses down Perry Street between Bleecker & 7th Av. very quiet and a lot of natural light.
* 2 min. to top shopping street Bleecker
* All what you need around the corner within 5 mins. walking (subway 14St. or Christopher St., FedEx office, Gourmet Garage, hairdresser, Barber shop, coffee shop across the street, liquor + grocery store, New York Sports Club and many restaurants).
* 3 Floors walk-up
* Plenty of sunlight with views over townhouse gardens
* Queen Size Bed
* Full bathroom with bathtub and shower, Kleenex box, toilet paper
* Full kitchen with granite top, fridge, coffee maker and NESPRESSO coffee machine, microwave, stove, oven, toaster etc.
* High-speed wireless internet connection
* Free local calls
* Digital Cable flat screen TV + DVD/Cd player
* Air conditioner in bedroom
* central heating
* iPod, I-Pad, I-Phone Sound Dock
Things to do around the 'corner': On 7th Avenue (basically around the corner):
- New York Sports Club
- Gourmet Garage (great food store)
- FedEx office
- “Doma” coffee shop on 7th Av. corner Morton St.
Herewith some restaurant suggestions:
MORANDI nice Italian food (cross 7th Av.)
DOMA great coffee
EXTRA VIRGIN lovely little bar-restaurant (turn left as you step out and left again)
KAWA Sushi on 24 8th AV. (Hudson) little place with great Sushi
DEVI on 8 East, 18th Street, super Indian food
L’ARTUSI another nice Italian place (turn left, left again and right into 228 W 10th Street)
Another nice thing to do, take the express subway L from Union Square to Williamsburg/Brooklyn on a Sunday and have breakfast or lunch at “JULIETTE” on 135 N 5th Street
Or walk to the Meat Packing District and take the HIGH LINE on Gansevoort St up to 34th.
For Galleries take stairs down on 23rd
Stroll through “Chelsea’s Market”
Meat Packing District 10 min. walking
Additional property features: - In the heart of West Village. Located on a quiet tree-lined street, next to famous Bleecker St., facing back gardens
- Full kitchen with high end stainless appliances
- high quality queen size mattress & linen