|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Large 1 bedroom apartment (with queen size orthopaedic bed) in the heart of West Village
stylish furnished and decorated by interior designer, wooden floors and lovely town house garden views, a few houses down Perry Street between Bleecker & 7th Av. very quiet and a lot of natural light.
* 2 min. to top shopping street Bleecker
* All what you need around the corner within 5 mins. walking (subway 14St. or Christopher St., FedEx office, Gourmet Garage, hairdresser, Barber shop, coffee shop across the street, liquor + grocery store, New York Sports Club and many restaurants).
* 3 Floors walk-up
* Plenty of sunlight with views over townhouse gardens
* Queen Size Bed
* Full bathroom with bathtub and shower, Kleenex box, toilet paper
* Full kitchen with granite top, fridge, coffee maker and NESPRESSO coffee machine, microwave, stove, oven, toaster etc.
* High-speed wireless internet connection
* Free local calls
* Digital Cable flat screen TV + DVD/Cd player
* Air conditioner in bedroom
* central heating
* iPod, I-Pad, I-Phone Sound Dock
Things to do around the 'corner': On 7th Avenue (basically around the corner):
- New York Sports Club
- Gourmet Garage (great food store)
- FedEx office
- “Doma” coffee shop on 7th Av. corner Morton St.
Herewith some restaurant suggestions:
MORANDI nice Italian food (cross 7th Av.)
DOMA great coffee
EXTRA VIRGIN lovely little bar-restaurant (turn left as you step out and left again)
KAWA Sushi on 24 8th AV. (Hudson) little place with great Sushi
DEVI on 8 East, 18th Street, super Indian food
L’ARTUSI another nice Italian place (turn left, left again and right into 228 W 10th Street)
Another nice thing to do, take the express subway L from Union Square to Williamsburg/Brooklyn on a Sunday and have breakfast or lunch at “JULIETTE” on 135 N 5th Street
Or walk to the Meat Packing District and take the HIGH LINE on Gansevoort St up to 34th.
For Galleries take stairs down on 23rd
Stroll through “Chelsea’s Market”
Meat Packing District 10 min. walking
Additional property features: - In the heart of West Village. Located on a quiet tree-lined street, next to famous Bleecker St., facing back gardens
- Full kitchen with high end stainless appliances
- high quality queen size mattress & linen
I was born in Germany, living now in Switzerland and partly in Cape Town South Africa.
Me and my partner we running a Interior design and property management company www.idliving-pl.com
Ulrike Bauschke purchased this apartment in 2009
'Sex in the City' rings a bell to you...........In West Village you feel like a 'real' New Yorker. Tree lined little streets, coffee shops and many small restaurants. 10 min. walking distance to SOHO, Chelsea and the HIGH LINE.
The apartment has a well size bedroom with 2 large windows looking out onto a mimosa tree. It is very bright and quiet for downtown Manhattan and I love the view over the townhouse gardens.
The flat worked out wonderfully, thank you! That street is near perfection -- there are so many great cafes, markets and shops nearby. I also lucked out with amazing Fall weather. Crisp and clear. I would love to stay there again.
Stay in touch!
Very nice apt
Good cooking facilities
Good general facilities
Overall a very nice and good planned apt
Very varm in the winter
I can't praise this apartment enough, nor its owner Ulrike and her support guy on site, Andy. It is absolutely superb. Everything in the apartment is in perfect condition, it is beautifully decorated, with all the amenities that you need for your stay. On top of this, it is location in the absolute best part of NYC, West Village, with everything around the corner.
This was my second stay here, and I will never stay in any other apartment or hotel when I go back to NY. This is the absolute best place in town.
In a brilliant location, close to fabulous restaurants and shops, wonderful feeling of New York living in the West Village. Loved Joseph Leonard, Good coffee at Saturdays @ NYC. Will recommend this apartment.
A lovely apartment in an excellent location. Walking distance to great eateries and public transport. Excellent communication with owner and Andy (the site manager) was wonderful so process very easy. All up, very highly recommended (unless walking up to 4th floor is a problem, but we found this helpful to work off some of the good food we'd consumed).
We really enjoyed our stay here. The apartment has everything you need, and is perfectly located in the West Village near to Washington Square, and the subway. Everything was well organised, including our trip back to JFK. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Nothing to say : we were very pleased with this location. All was new, redecorated, very clean, with many windows. The metro was close. A place to recommand, for sure. Check availability ! Joseph
Bleecker Shopping street, Soho Art Galleries, Times Square (2 subway station), 10 min. walking to Meatpacking District and 'HIGH LINE walkway, 10 min. direct subway line to South Ferry, 3 min. walking to subway 14th St. from there 1 stop to Union Square connection to Express train for Williamsburg/Brooklyn, Christoper Street 2min. walking, New York Sports Club. Other Top attractions within easy access by the subway:
- The Chelsea Art Museum, Home of the Miotte Foundation, is committed to an exploration of “art within a context.”
- The BROOKLYN BRIDGE is one of New York City’s most celebrated architectural landmarks.
- GROUND ZERO Tribeca. The former site of the world trade center is essential a giant construction zone as lower Manhattan rebuilds. The Tribute Visitor Center provided guided tours of the area.
- WASHINGTON ARCH located downtown in Washington Square Park.
- MET Opera 15min. by subway line 1 (Christopher St - 66 St. Lincoln Center)
- PENN Station 6 min. by subway line 1
Other Activities: shopping, theatre, art galleries
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Final cleaning fee||€80|
The cancellation policy is as follows:
Less than 10 weeks or more before scheduled arrival: 25% loss of rental fee.
Less than 8 weeks before scheduled arrival: 50% loss of rental fee.
Less than 6 weeks before scheduled arrival: 100% loss of rental fee.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.