|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Enjoy this amazing beach condo with everything you need to spend a great time in Florida!! Everything is new and modern in this apartment, come and relax!!
Combine the best of Hollywood beach with the luxury of the building´s amenities, pools, gym, etc. etc.
We spent a whole week in the apartment recently (April 12 to April 18) and everything was perfect. Ana and Gloria who received us were really nice and helpful. The apartment is really nice, spacious and very well equipped highly recommended for families with children (You can accomodate up to six people). The beach is just a few steps from the building and the pool is great. We're willing to come back soon and will recommend it to our friends and relatives. Thank you Ana & Gloria.
We have spent nine wonderful days at this appartment. It is nice and comfortable. It is fully equipped. It is a great advantage being so close to the beach. The pool and gym are great. Ana and Gloria, who helped us, are very kind people. We are going to recomend this apartment to our friends and family . Thanks
Desde que empecé a relacionarme con la dueña del dpto hasta que me retiré del mismo, tuve una excelente experiencia.
El departamente es tal cual lo describe la pagina. (Incluso mejor). Espacioso, en excelente condiciones, no puedo describir que lindas vacaciones pase en Miami.
Ya lo recomende entre mis intimos, pero no queria dejar de recomendarlo.
Estoy segura, que el año que viene voy a volver y a hacer tratos con Ana.
Las personas que manejan el depto. son muy gentiles.
Desde ya muchas gracias, por unas hermosas vacaciones. Hasta el año que viene.
My husband and I, our daughter and her boyfriend, both 19, spent two January weeks in this condo and enjoyed every minute of it. The condo turned out just as described, it was spacious and clean and suited our needs perfectly.
We were greeted by Gloria who was very helpful and informative. The communication with Ana before we arrived went smoothly and she answered all my questions promptly.
The condo is conventiently located practically on the beach, and there was a nice pool area with plenty of sunbeds. There is a Walmart and a Publix just 10 min drive away, which was very handy for grocery shopping. The Hollywood Broadwalk (3 kms away) is worth a visit, nice beach, plenty of restaurants and great place for "people spotting". There is a huge mall, Aventura, just 15 mins away by car with 300 shops, movie theaters and restaurants.
There is a security guard at the front desk and entering the building requires a fob (electronic key) which made us feel safe. The only drawback was the parking fee, but that is part of the building rules and nothing the owner of the condo can do anything about.
I would definitely recommend it to friends and would like to go back too!
muy bueno, muy bien ubicado, todo nuevo y prolijo. todo limpio. re recomendable.
1) The condo overall was a very comfortable, clean place to stay.
2) It was very spacious, had a nice little balcony & comfortable beds.
3) It is nice that it has direct beach access.
4) The gardens & pool area were lovely/great places to relax.
5) We received our deposit back prior to leaving the rental. I'm not sure if this is typical for this rental property or not, but it was nice not to have to wait for that.
A few things that were less than excellent were:
1) The beach itself is a very dirty beach- lots of plastic bits, trash, cigarette butts, etc...
2) The drain in the main bathroom's sink & tub were draining very slowly so we had to buy Draino which helped a lot w/ the tub but did not much improve the sink.
3) This condo community has a private, locked access to both the building & the beach. We were only provided w/ one key so even though we had 4 adults, we all had to pretty much go to the beach together or keep our cell phones w/ us & run to unlock when called.
4) This particular spot in Hollywood is not the best spot to stay in- not really close to beach shops or restaurants. A car is definitely needed.
5) This condo has valet parking which has a daily $5 fee. This is not a huge deal, but having to pay for parking as well as worrying about tipping the valet was more of an added stress to our trip than a luxury.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||More nights less price, ASK FOR YOUR DEAL!|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.