Moclips House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Welcome to Sand Castlemore – the perfect escape to the Seascape of the Pacific Northwest. Just steps from the sand, this new beachfront luxury home was nominated for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 King 5 & Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington Northwest Escapes--Best Getaways. Our beautiful, custom-built, Lindal Cedar (beachfront) home is slightly more than a 2 hour drive from the Seattle/Tacoma or Portland areas. Located on Sunset Beach in Moclips, Washington it is an easy drive north of Ocean Shores. The home's seashore setting, glorious unobstructed panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, decadent accommodations, and magical charm make it the perfect vacation destination for families, friends, romantic getaways, and for a sea escape from the 'real world.'
Make no mistake, SAND CASTLEMORE IS JUST STEPS FROM THE SAND -- not like homes on the bluff requiring a serious hike to the beach or a drive in the car, and not like homes to the south sitting a mile or more back from the sand’s edge -- but rather, Sand Castlemore requires only 16 easy steps from the homes deck, down a private staircase, to the sea grass below. Imagine spending the entire day on the beach but only having a quick trip up your very own stairs to grab a beach towel, some food and drink, or to meet a restroom need. This can be especially handy with children or older folk who may tire more easily. This home has unmatched privacy--there are no homes on the beach to the south as far as the eye can see. This is especially convenient when enjoying the private hot tub.
This part of the Washington Coast features a beautiful high bluff with windswept trees, and the tranquil, unspoiled beaches below. Perhaps more surprising, it features the expansive Olympic wilderness that is famous for its BIGFOOT SIGHTINGS. Several of the most “well-known and documented” sightings have been only a few miles from our home. We won’t tell if we’ve seen Bigfoot ourselves!
There are several of the best steelhead and salmon rivers in the whole Pacific Northwest within a 30 minute drive. Lake Quinault is a 20 minute drive east. The Hoh River rain forest and the Olympic National Park are a short distance away.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bath home can accommodate 8 to 10 and offers unmatched seaside quality throughout.
....Great view. One of Sand Castlemore's finest features is the unparalleled 24 foot floor-to-ceiling window views out over the mighty Pacific.
• River rock gas fireplace with slate hearth seating
• Classic leather furniture
• Window seat across entire length of the room
• Use the telescope to survey fishing boats or to star gaze
• Entertainment center with TV/DVD/CD/VCR and cable
The perfect place to relax in the sun with a tall drink. The deck railing is glass paneled providing an unhindered 180° (plus) view of the ocean. And there's nothing like feeling a slight ocean breeze rush past while you're relaxing in the hot tub.
• Large in-deck hot tub
• 600 square foot glass-paneled outside deck
• Safe private stairs from the home’s deck to the beach
• Covered portico with barbecue grill
• Adirondack chairs for on-deck lounging
• Convenient outdoor shower to rinse off beach sand
The full-equipped, modern kitchen features slab granite counter tops, a large cooking island with a raised eating bar and seating for five, and a dining room with seating for 6.
• Stainless appliances
• Range with gas cook-top and electric/convection oven
• Refrigerator with filtered water and ice maker
• Blender, toaster, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Quality knives
• Spice rack
• High quality cookware
• Place settings for 12
• Glass and crystal bar ware
• Coffee maker/coffee, and assortment of teas
• Stunning ocean view without getting out of the queen bed
• Sliding glass doors open right onto the outside deck
• Private bath with double sinks
• Huge, granite-lined, walk-in shower for two
• TV/CD/DVD/VCR and cable
• Wall-mounted electric towel heater and hairdryers
Two More Bedrooms
• One first floor queen bedroom with TV/VCR
• Loft bedroom with two singles, queen size sofa-bed
• Queen size Aerobeds available
• Two bathrooms provide ample space to wash-off the warm sand
• Large clothes washer and dryer
• Large utility sink
• Direct access to outdoor deck for sandy feet and/or paws
• Dog beds and sheets/towels supplied
Sand Castlemore provides easy access for beach activities - try beach combing, kite flying, razor clamming, surf fishing, swimming, surfing, building a sand castle or a beach fire, or just relaxing.
Sand Castlemore is a dog friendly home. In most cases up to two well-behaved dogs with responsible owners are welcome (requires prior approval). We love our dog guests and even provide them with some special treats.
We love to relax. Don't you? We've made sure you'll have everything you need (and more) for a completely relaxing and enjoyable get-away. Please don't hesitate to email us or call to find out more or to make a reservation.
Off-Peak SAVINGS! (Sep 15 - June 14)
*Stay 3 nights - Midweek for $749 + tax, Weekends for $895 + tax.
*Refundable damage deposit, one-time cleaning fee, applicable pet fees and taxes are also required. Holidays excluded. Other restrictions may apply. Only one discount allowed per stay.
Keywords: Beachfront Home
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome