You and your guests will quite literally be the only ones on this 13,000 acre Vineyard & Ranch. Please read our amazing reviews on this site as well as Yelp. We host family/friend gatherings, birthday celebration weekends, weddings (under 150 guests - and we have no noise or music restrictions); same-sex weddings, corporate retreats and 'work in the vineyard' stays. We have 13 bedrooms and 8 full bathrooms able to accommodate up to 38 guests. If pursuing a wedding event, please note our Event Site Fee in our 'Rates' section.
This vacation rental feels more like an Inn. Feel free to call on our friendly, professional, knowledgeable Caretaker & Butler 24/7 if you require anything at all. There is one Estate Home, one Mission style guest house and a renovated Carriage House located on a ridge overlooking the valley below. When possible, which is most of the time, we offer very early check-in's and very late check-out's.
Please review our Availability Calendar to make sure we have your dates available. Once you have rented the Main House, you have the option to rent either, or both, of the other two guest houses.
We provide most everything you may need... no need to bring anything other than food & beverages and clothing. We supply: --Bath towels,
-Hot tub/Lake towels
-all bedding and linens
-All kitchen equipment (pots/pans/utensils), plates, coffee makers, toaster, blender, paper towels, dish towels, laundry soap, dish washing soap, etc... we can send you a compete list if you would like.
Come discover and enjoy the most beautiful ranch in Northern California by:
-Taking nature walks/hikes
-Complimentary vineyard tours
-Swimming in our clear, spring fed lake; suntanning on the dock
-outdoor games, and much more.
Many more photos can be seen on our Facebook account, just search Facebook for 'Anvil Vineyard & Ranch'
Find us on Yelp too for reviews
A few notables:
· There are 13,000 acres with more than 30 miles of creeks.
· 60 Cabernet Sauvignon Vineyard with complimentary 'hands on' tours available. A dining table for 20 in the middle of the vineyard (i.e. for Wedding rehearsal dinners)
· 7 Person Hot Tub atop a large deck with a 10 mile views of the ranch.
· Complimentary 'Ranch Butler' service: Whether you would like ranch information, a guided tour or hike, shuttles to and from our lake, a tour in our vineyards, a cooking ingredient or something else you may have forgotten, concierge service or if we can help in any other way... just call on us 24 hours a day - we're just a few minutes away in the neighboring Caretaker cottage.
· Hike to the largest Redwood tree in Sonoma County (which is located on this property) a great Picnic/Wine Tasting location.
· Ranch casual 'Frisbee Golf course' 9 holes (Groomed May thru October); Please bring 175 gram 'Ultimate Frisbee' brand Frisbees - and not 'Discs' (the course is shorter than a regulation 'Disc Golf Course')
· Wine tasting through the Dry Creek Valley.
· Visit the Pacific Ocean and the small towns that dot the coast - just 13 miles from the Ranch.
Lastly, feel free to bring/hire your own 'cook or chef', or have your group do their own. Many levels of Catering/Services are also available, please inquire with us. We also have a very competent staff member that can assist in kitchen duties (experienced in cooking/serving/bartending/kitchen clean-up, event equipment setup) as well as the set up and service of coffee services for corporate meetings in our Carriage House.
We are located at 22303 Stewarts Point Skaggs Springs Rd, Annapolis, CA 95412 Please do not use GoogleMaps to map this location - they give an incorrect location.
** Please come for a site visit if you'd like - but please call first. (we have a driveway gate and a gate code is required for entry) **
Keywords: Ranch - Mission Style Houses; views; wine country