High-rise luxury living: Large PENTHOUSE flat in SOHO, in-between MAYFAIR and COVENT GARDEN
PANORAMIC VIEWS: Located on the very TOP floor of a very well-kept modern high-rise in Soho, this penthouse flat offers SPECTACULAR VIEWS over London, while being a very central location. This is not your average rental but our home away from our Paris home with upscale contemporary furniture and fixtures (no Ikea here). There are 2 fast, good-sized passenger lifts to bring you to this highest floor in Soho. Many huge windows all-around the flat give lots of light and overlook the City of London, St. Paul’s, House of Lords, the London Eye and Wembley stadium.
LOCATION: This is THE very heart of London, the so-called fashionable upscale West End (Westminster). You are in walking distance of the main London tourist attractions as well as the Thames river. The theatre district, Leicester and Trafalgar square, are right on your door step. Within one block are the major shopping areas of Oxford and Carnaby street, elegant Old Bond street, art galleries and trendy cafés of Old Compton’s street, Berwick street food market,etc. (see photos on our website for area street views and further views from the flat).
TRANSPORT:a 5 minute walk to either underground Stations: PICCADILLY or OXFORD Circus (from the latter, a 10 min. ride takes you to St Pancras station, where Eurostar train leaves for Paris). Leicester square and Covent garden metro stations are a 10 min walk.
• Desk with broadband internet hookup & WIFI, printer and telephone, stereo, Ipod player
• Luxury bathroom with ultra big modern shower room: big rain shower head, heated towelrack
• Fully equipped stylish open-plan kitchen: microwave-steam oven, induction plates, dishwasher, washer and dryer, cutlery, utensils, large fridge, all essentials for cooking
• Glass bar for 2 overlooking London, dining table for 4-6 in the living
• Spacious master bedroom: huge King-size bed with Tempur deluxe mattress, 30-inch TV screen
. Storage cupboards, deluxe cotton sheets, plenty of towel sets
In same building a Leisure centre is situated with a 30m pool, sauna and fitness room; Acces costs about 5£ per day. There is also a gardened terrace on 3d floor for use of residents only.
This flat offers upscale living in the most central part of London. It serves as owner’s pied-à-terre when in London.
Complete Refurbishment in 2009: Brand-new appliances, marble, leather furniture and other contemporary designer fixtures.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2003
Speaks french, german, spanish, italian, english
For personal and professional reasons we spend a few weeks per year in London. Just in between major metro stops of Picadilly and Oxford Circus, it also takes us 10 min to go to St Pancras train station where we hop on the eurostar train to Paris.
We love being in this flat, high up in the sky, bathing in light, having no noise while being in the center of dynamic London. We arranged the flat with all kinds of luxuries for our own comfort and yours. Also we have best food stores of London and trendy nightlife around the corner.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|50% at booking
50% one month before arrival
|Welcome/cleaning fee 50£ per stay
If payment by credit card, please add 4% paypal fee
Stays of less than 6 nights, add 20%
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.