Gardiner Farmhouse Rental Photos and Description
Mountain Vista & Comfortable Atmosphere, 4 bedrooms (sleeps 9-11) 3 bath
This spacious, newly redecorated historic home, sits comfortably along the Old River Trail Road that leads directly to Historic Arch entrance to Yellowstone National Park, just four miles away. Used at the turn of the century as a railroad wayside home for travelers to Yellowstone National Park, this historic home has the same expansive views of the magnificent Electric Peak, the surrounding mountain ranges and rolling pastures. You may see antelope, buffalo, grazing in the surrounding fields. The home is available year round for holidays or special get-aways intended for family relaxation, work and play. With easy access to Yellowstone Park’s only year-round entrance you can experience its world famous geysers, bubbling paint pots, the Boiling River Hot Springs close to Gardiner, and abundant wildlife including bears, wolves, coyotes, deer, elk, pronghorns, mountain goats, big horn sheep, eagles.
This home has a fully supplied kitchen and large dining room for gatherings, TV, DVD player, washer/dryer, fine linens and towels. Other amenities provided are laundry powder, hand and body soap. Just bring your clothes and food!
You'll love the expansive yard with its shade trees, lilac bushes, picnic table, BBQ grill and lawn furniture. Just picture yourself there, as you absorb the peace and quiet of the Rocky Mountains in all of their glory, as you look out on Electric Peak and the surrounding pastures.
Yellowstone Historic Vacation Home sleeps 9-11 in four bedrooms w/ 3 baths. It offers the following:
* Spacious kitchen
* Morning Room & Large Dining Room
* First Floor Bedroom w/ Queen Bed and Downstairs Hallway bath
* Second Floor Master Suite w/ King Bed
* Second Floor Bedroom w/ 2 Queen Beds & Shared Upstairs Hallway Bath
* Second Floor Bedroom w/ Daybed & 2 Bunks & Shared Upstairs Hallway Bath
* Office/Work area w/ phone & internet & mountain view
* Wireless throughtout the home
* Unlimited complimentary long distance domestic calls
* A spacious yard, BBQ grill and picnic table
* Board games and toys for children of all ages
* Satellite TV and VCR
* Charging dock for portable devices
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
Our family of 8 stayed at the house for 4 days. We needed a place where we could be together as a family and still have "space" away from each other.
My husband was home from Iraq on his 2 week K-R so we decided to live out a dream of ours and visit Yellowstone. We had a wonderful time in the park and then headed back to the house for dinner. It was great to relax around the table.
We loved the Historic Home. It is designed almost like our Historic Home.
The kids would love to come back next summer. I guess we will have to see where the wind blows us.