Welcome to our place! This is an attractive, peaceful and very spacious two storie penthouse consisting of:
- three bedrooms
- fully equipped kitchen
- dining and living room areas with ocean view
- game room with convertible pool/ping-pong/hockey table, television, living area and both ocean view and rainforest view.
- Wide open terrace with an astonishing view of our National Rainforrest - El Yunque and the Atlantic Ocean. Perfect for an outdoor breakfast or BBQ. During the day it provides a peaceful ambiance for a nice suntan and some good reading. At evening, it is the best place for a romantic dinner under the stars.
Other conveniences are:
- The apartment is fully air-conditioned.
- Wireless internet access
- Washing and drying machines
- Cable-tv on all televisions
- Linens are included
- Parking space inside the premises
- Controlled access with security guard
The complex has a community area with two large swimming pools and one kiddie pool and wireless internet. Also a playground for kids. Our beach is the best in the area.
Located 30 minutes away from the San Juan International Airport, 40 minutes away from Old San Juan, 15 minutes away from the nearest Wall-Mart, Walgreens, The Outlets and many other stores and places to eat. Looking for outside entertainment, this apartment has the best location:
- 35 minutes away from El Yunque National Rainforest
- 20 minutes away from our most beautiful public beach: Balneario de Luquillo
- 20 minutes away from Hacienda Caraballi for those who would like horse riding, Go-Karts and other activities.
- 15 minutes away from two excellent golf courses
- 15 minutes away from the nearest movie theater (inside The Outlet)
- 50 minutes away from the city of Fajardo where you can visit Las Cabezas de San Juan during the day and the fluorescent bay at night. If you want to go a little further, from Fajardo you can take a 50 minute ride on a ferry to Culebra or a 35 minute ride to Vieques islands and enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Thank you for considering Puerto Rico as your vacation destination. Our concerns are that you have the most pleasant stay at our place. We assure you that you will enjoy every minute of it.
Leaving the airport follow the San Juan sign and then the sign to Loiza Road 187 for a 35 minutes drive along the coast line. Also you may use the expressway route 66. Loiza is less than a hour from beautiful attractions like: the magic of Old San Juan*, El Yunque National Rain Forest, Luquillo Beach*, horse rides, golf courses, Las Cabezas de San Juan*, our largest shopping mall Plaza Las Americas, catamaran rides, casinos and fine cuisine, More than a hour away, white sand beaches at Vieques and Culebra islands, Ponce city, Hacienda Buenavista*, Caverns of Rio Camuy*.
* Highly recommended
Other Activities: shopping, cultural exhibitions
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
|contact owner for options|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.