Another day in Paradise!
Ideal for friends, couples or families wanting a full service experience without being trapped in a resort.
Room & Pool Service, Massage, Wi-Fi, Private Pool!
Want cold champagne, beer or water waiting? Stoli or Grey Goose in the freezer? Will never forget the ice!
Basic pre-arrival shopping & airport transportation can be provided at additional cost.
Our property has the most positive VRBO comments of any unit in Aldea and that speaks highly of our service & pricing!
Even better now...owner just moved to Playa with entire family and will be happy to troubleshoot any situation that may arise during your stay, OR SIMPLY SUGGEST A BABYSITTER OR LOCAL CHEF TO DO YOUR COOKING.
Please write or call now!
Will try to match or beat any REAL offer in Aldea Thai (similar units only)!
Keywords: Condo, luxury, aldea thai, beach front, private pool, playa del carmen, ocean front
Love to travel and enjoy nature!!!
Just moved to Playa with the entire family and will be happy to troubleshoot any situation that may arise during your stay.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2009
Great Beaches, Sophisticated Crowd, Less than 1 hour to major Intl Airport. Tulum Ruins, Cenotes, Great Food!
Last year I stayed at the gorgeous Aldea Thai on a girls getaway and was thrilled to return a year later for my honeymoon! I was thrilled to find a "gift" of my favorite champagne--Veuve Clicquot, upon our arrival to the condo, thoughtfully chosen by the very hands-on owner who also helped us out with a private car service and emails during our trip to make sure everything was okay. It was more than okay, the condo is great, WIFI can be spotty, but your there to relax not stay on your computer or phone, so it worked out. The location is great, Mamitas beach gets crowded, so go early, or better yet, pay the extra and bunk at Kool's Beach Club. Woul definitely visit again and highly recommend!!!
Lacking in pride of ownership. Welcome coffee? Old container of instant coffee. We had to purchase dish towels, salt/pepper & misc other sundries. Both safes did not work. He knew that before we got there. One of their photos misleading suggesting roof top patio. This is simply a sample of a hotel suite that you have no access to. Be careful when reading fictional and creative writing. Excellent creative photography.
The condo complex is beautiful. Great pool, spacious lay out, Asian inspired decor. You feel relaxed and are impressed by the complex. The condo has everything you need. Perfect for four guests. Comfy beds, couch and awesome bathrooms. Perfect high end hotel/condo. In addition, you can't beat the location! Everything you need is at the complex or around. We went down during New Year Eve's. It was exactly what we were looking for, perfect getaway! Roko was also very responsive with our needs. Any questions we had he answered very quickly. We will be returning next NYE!!
The condo is in a great location - steps from the beach and steps from some of the best restaurants. The restaurant suggestions Roko gave were spot on. We only ate at one that wasn't on the list and it is fairly new. Definately follow Roko's advice and go to the organic market and get eggs, cheese, fruits and veggies. Breakfast every morning of fresh scrambled eggs with cheese, sliced tomato and sliced avacodo - miss it horribly - the freshness is amazing. The condo is located on the nicest part of the beach - no seaweed, not motorboats, etc. I have been to Playa many times and this is the best location by far and very reasonablely priced.
I just arrived back from my fourth trip to Playa del Carmen and my three friends and I (age range 28-33) had the best experience with Roko's private rental at Aldea Thai. Having stayed at other luxury condo hotels in Playa, I would have to rank this property as my favorite for the following reasons:
1) LOCATION...LOCATION...LOCATION: The lobby/main entrance is only a stone's throw away from the best beach in the area and only a 5 minute walk to all the action on 5th Ave.
2) GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY: If you've done your research in terms of pricing, you'll notice that Roko's rates are significantly lower than the rates published on Aldea Thai's official website (aka Mistik Resorts). Plus, you'll save an additional 14% in hotel taxes since it doesn't apply to Roko's rental.
3) AMENITIES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE: There's nothing more convenient than having a fully equipped kitchen, including a refrigerator at your fingertips while on vacation. Although we had the luxury of having a private pool right outside our balcony, we found ourselves in the main pool everyday after a long day at the beach. Not only is the water set to a perfect temperature, but it is literally 15 steps away from the front door of our unit.
***TIP***definitely consider the option of arranging cleaning service directly with Roko or the front desk at least once during your stay. I'm not sure what the extra charge is because we opted not to utilize this service, but I wish we had. After the third day, I was desperate for some fresh towels and a sand-free floor.
4) CLIENTELE AND AMBIANCE: Overall, the property attracts an upscale clientele, but it never felt too stuffy or pretentious. Both the common areas and actual unit are beautifully designed and decorated, creating a contemporary Zen like feel.
5) EASE OF BOOKING AND RESPONSIVENESS FROM OWNER: Initially, I contacted Roko via phone to inquire about availability and to gather additional information about his unit. He was extremely helpful, professional, and quick to respond to ALL my emails. From check-in to check-out, everything regarding my reservation was seamless and effortless. It was also reassuring to know that Roko lives in Playa to trouble shoot any issues that may have arisen during our stay.
In other words, you can't go wrong with this vacation rental. Just go with it and have fun! We will certainly be booking with Roko again!!
Total experience was very positive.
Everything about our stay was great. Roko sent information before our arrival which was a big help. Upon arrival check in could not have been easier. Location could have not been better.
We did not rent a car, walked everywhere. Condo is in the perfect location. The condo was in great condition. Really enjoyed staying there. We enjoyed the private pool outside on our balcony to the max.
Had a couple of questions during our stay. Roko was very easy to get in touch with and took care of us very quickly.
Hope we get to go back to Playa again. If we do we will stay in this condo again.