Mount Shasta Cabin Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10
Gilden Lodge, situated in beautiful Mount Shasta in Northern California, is a stunning 5,000 square foot hand crafted log cabin which can accommodate 10 people in incredible comfort, has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and is available year round.
Located a mile from the town center of Mount Shasta on 2 acres, Gilden has breathtaking views of Mount Shasta and the surrounding mountains. This is an incredibly peaceful and quiet place - the perfect place to relax and unwind, or go hiking or climbing - swim in one of the many lakes- go fishing, golfing, boating or kayaking- ski, snowboard, toboggan or snowmobile - and after a fun day, unwind in our amazing log sauna - then put your feet up and watch a movie in our home theater room on the big screen.
The lodge is fully equipped and designed for your every comfort and is the perfect setting for honeymoons, family reunions or any special occasion.
activities: climbing (guides available)
golf (3 courses)
fishing (guides available)
hiking & nature walks
boating on Lake Siskiyou (rentals available)
canoeing & kayaking
museum and fish hatchery
swimming (Lake Siskiyou, Lake Shastina, Castle Lake)
cycling, mountain biking
hot air ballooning
snowmobiling (trails start half mile from Gilden)
ski park - downhill & Nordic skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing
snowmobiling - trails start half mile from house
dog sledding trips
Sacred Mountain Spa - massage and beauty treatments
Featuring -: - massive great room with log fireplace (wood provided), dining area (seats 8-10) and french doors leading to the deck
- fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, antique stove, fridge) with dining table (seats 6) and log fireplace
- master bedroom (king bed) with balcony looking to the mountain, TV, satellite box & DVD player
- master bathroom with soaking tub (you can see the mountain from the tub!) and separate shower stall
- spa suite bedroom (king bed), TV, satellite box & DVD player
- spa bathroom complete with log sauna and 2 person soaking tub (for the romantics among you)
- guest bedroom (califormia king bed), TV & DVD player
- guest bedroom (queen bed)
- 3rd bathroom
- 3 twin beds
- down comforters on all the beds
- towel warmers in the bathrooms
- home theater room with 55' Flat Screen TV, HD satellite DVR, Sony Home Theater System with Dolby Surround Sound and extensive collection of DVD's + wet bar
- satellite TV with DVR (HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax), wide screen TV, DVD, Sony Playstation 2
More features -: - free WiFi/ DSL (bring your laptop) & free long distance call
- gas barbeque and outdoor dining on the deck
- pool table
- mud room for storing skis, boots, etc.
- laundry room (washer & dryer)
- books and board games
- well behaved pets welcome by arrangement
- ample parking.
GO TO OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE PHOTOS - WWW.GILDENLODGE.COM
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About suzi wilson
I moved to Mount Shasta in 2003 and absolutely love it here- it is very peaceful, quiet and amazingly beautiful!
suzi wilson purchased this cabin in 2003
Why suzi wilson chose Mount Shasta
Stunning views and clean air!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Wonderful place - we all enjoyed our stay. Amenities galore and the personal touches were great. Thanks.