Ever want to get away to a peaceful yet adventurous vacation? Well this home has it all...charm, seclusion, beautiful decor with all the amenities to make your time away a memorable one! And should you choose to venture outside of this comfy and lovingly appointed home the world of adventure awaits you. From boating on the beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack to hiking at the Bushkill Falls to whitewater river rafting on the Delaware! Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to relax and enjoy the beauty of your surroundings! Call today for more information.
Features: 5 bedrooms (5 twin beds, 3 queen beds), 2 full bathrooms, washer & dryer, microwave, dishwasher, iron/ironing board, coffee maker, toaster, board games, DVD player & DVDs, WIFI, screened in porch, charcoal grill, dock with boat slip, firepit, and more. Sorry, no smoking and no pets.
Renter Requirements: Renters must provide a photocopy of a valid drivers license and must be at least 30 years (age exceptions are families with children). Absolutely no: Fraternity or Sorority organizations, smoking, fireworks or pets.
Lynndale Community @ Lake Wallenpaupack: Offers convenient boat launch access to the lake as well as family picnic area. Your vacation fun has just begun! Be sure to visit our local sporting goods store for fishing licenses - a must or penalties are costly.
I am a rental & real estate agent in the Lake Region. I am here to help two parties (homeowner & renter) find each other and have a great experience with minimum fuss & headache. My rentals cater to families and I maintain minimum standards to be part of the vacation rental program. We want clean, well maintained homes available for rent. I love what I do and am happy to help your family find your next amazing memory.
This is a great lakefront property, centrally located on Lake Wallenpaupack, just a few miles from the town of Hawley, grocery stores, restaurants, hiking, shopping, restaurants and more. Amazing sunset views. This property is a wonderful lakefront home, clean, well maintained and in a great location! It is apparent that the owners take great pride in their house and the property.
Swim, fish or boat steps away from the home. Beautiful home. Amazing views of the lake!
Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tour – Take a 1-hour cruise and learn about the lake history. Chartered boat rental also available. 570-226-3293. www.wallenpaupackboattour.com.
Wallenpaupack Boat Rentals (pontoon boats): 570-226-3293 www.wallenpaupackboatrentals.com
Rubber Duckie: 570-857-1136 http://www.rubberduckieboatrentals.com/
The Boat Shop: 570-226-4062 www.paboatshop.com
Lighthouse Harbor Marina: 570-857-0220 www.lighthouseharbor.com
Canoeing & Kayaking: Wallenpaupack Boat Rentals (Kayaks & Stand Up Paddle Boards): 570-226-3293. www.wallenpaupackboatrentals.com
Promised Land State Park offers canoeing and kayaking
Delaware River is a favorite for canoeing, kayaking, rafting, tubing. Kittatinny Canoes, Dingmans Ferry – 1-800-FLOAT-KC. www.kittatinny.com
Costa’s Family Fun Park: Miniature Golf, Go Carts, Batting Cages, Driving Range, Bumper Boats, Arcade (Open: mid-April – mid-October). Located 5 miles away. 570-226-8585. www.costasfamilyfunpark.com
Claws N Paws: Wild Animal Park – Get close to over 120 kinds of exotic animals. Hand-feed the giraffe, lory parrots and petting zoo critters. (Open: May – October). Located 10-12 miles away. 570-698-6154. www.clawsnpaws.com.
Hiking: the trails through nearby state parks and forests are terrific for a day of nature. These are also beautiful spots for birding and photography.
• Lake Wallenpaupack Nature Trail (Located at the Lake Wallenpaupack Visitors Center)
• Shuman Point on Lake Wallenpaupack
• Lacawac Sanctuary
• Dorflinger-Suydam Sanctuary
• Promised Land State Park
• Paupack Hills. Route 507. 857-0251. www.paupackhills.com
• Woodloch Springs Golf & Country Club. 570- 685-8102. www.woodloch.com
• Cricket Hill Golf Club – 18 holes par 70 ~ 5 miles away. 1-800-892-8605
• Skytop Lodge Golf Course – 18 holes par 72 ~ 18 miles away. 1-800-345-7759
• Costa’s Family Fun Park – Driving Range ~ 3 miles away. www.costasfamilyfunpark.com
• Triple W Riding Stables takes a unique approach to horseback riding — beginning with a personalized interview regarding past riding experiences. The rider is then assigned a horse according to his or her level of ability. Brochures available at the front desk.
• Vanderbeek Farm: Trail rides, lessons. 570-685.1900. www.vanderbeekfarm.com
• Bushkill Falls – “The Niagara of Pennsylvania” – Eight waterfalls, Native American and Pennsylvania Wildlife Exhibits, free picnic area w/grill, fishing, boating and miniature golf. (Open: April – October). www.visitbushkillfalls.com
• Shohola Falls: 12 miles East on Route 6. Open year around. No guide.
• East Shore Gifts – located at East Shore Lodging/Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tour. 570-226-3293. Gifts, Lake Wallenpaupack T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, souvenirs. www.facebook.com/eastshoregiftshop
The Boat House Restaurant – Route 507. American Cuisine, family friendly. Weekend entertainment. 570-226-5027. www.the-boathouse-restaurant.com
Ehrhardt’s Waterfront Restaurant – Route 507. American Cuisine. Weekend Entertainment. Outside seating in the summer. 570-226-2124. www.ehrhardts.com
Gresham’s Chop House – 2499 Route 6 | Hawley, PA 18428. Steaks & Chops, Pasta Seafood & Lite Fare. Weekend entertainment. 570-226-1500. www.greshamschophouse.com
Fairview Café – Route 390. American and Italian Cuisine. 570-390-4949. www.fairviewlakecafe.com
The Falls Port Inn – Route 6, in the town of Hawley. Steakhouse. 570-226-2600. www.thefallsportinnandrestaurant.com
The Settlers Inn – Route 6, in the town of Hawley. Fine Dining. 570-226-2993. www.thesettlersinn.com
Cora’s Bistro – Make a right onto Church Street in the town of Hawley – go 1 mile. Purple building on right. Steaks, Chicken, Seafood. 570-226-8878
Peter’s – Route 6E heading toward Milford approx 13-15 miles. Fine Dining. 570-296-2624. www.peterseurpoahouse.com
Overboard’s Restaurant – Located approx 9 miles on Route 507. Tastefully prepared food that is artfully presented. 570-857-1776. www.overboardsrestaurant.com
Glass Wine Bar & Bistro at Ledges Hotel – Located in Hawley. Glass has international wines, cheeses and small plates for sharing. 570-226-1337. www.ledgeshotel.com/glass-wine-bar-bistro
• Alice's Wonderland – Route 6 heading East in Greeley PA. Sporting Goods, Clothing. Open 7 Days. 570-685-4251. www.aliceswonderland.com
• Wallenpaupack Sports Shop – 570-226-4797.
• Wallenpaupack Bowling Center: bowling & snack bar. 570-226-8499.
Mount Airy Casino - mountairycasino.com
Mohegan Sun Casino - mohegansunpocono.com
Break up the winter blues with a visit to the Crystal Cabin Fever event runs usually mid Feb - early Mar. www.crystalcabinfever.com
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 24 2014 - Sep 6 2014
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.