Very Nice Villa... but...
Submitted: January 19, 2012
Stayed: November 2011
We stayed at this villa for a week. It is a beautiful house with everything up to standard.
Pros - the housekeeper was friendly and helpful with details
- the driver was exceptional and easy to reach when needed
- the management company was also very helpful and easy to reach
- the kitchen is very good
- very quiet and although you can see other villas you have privacy
- bedroom AC works well
Cons - the pool is not on the main level of the house, so to use it you must walk down side stairs - and you are asked to lock the house when you go down.
- the road to the house is very narrow and rough - more of a steep trail than a road
- you are warned by management not to go walking alone in daylight and not at all after dark
- you can't really walk to any beaches if you wanted to anyway
- dogs roam throughout the area
Bottom line is that it was kind of like a beautiful prison :) It was luxurious but that aspect was tempered quite a bit for us by the requests that we conserve water, electricity, etc. and also that we didn't feel quite safe in the area.
Families with Teenagers,
Helpful votes: 2/3
Did you find this review helpful?