This house is the ARTISTS' RETREAT.
It is just blocks for the Plaza, yet removed from the chaos. Contemporary Santa Fe Style home with hand plastered walls, beams and all the details.
The centerpiece is a jewel like great room that is surrounded by the gourmet kitchen, a cozy dining area, and a large flagstone patio. The patio has mature Aspen trees and an incredible double sided fireplace that connects through to the great room.
This three-bedroom home (sleeps 6-7) has a large master suite with attached roof deck offering views of the Sangres and Jemez mountain ranges - delightful. The suite also has a spa-like bathroom with large steam shower, an over-sized jetted tub and a fabulous travertine vanity for two. The guest suite has great morning light, a terrace with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and a large en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom is a studio with its own bathroom, sitting area and loft like high ceilings. This bedroom can sleep 2-4 people with a full bed and a queen futon.
This large home is a great solution for your Santa Fe vacation. It is perfect for 3 couples or a large family.
You also are going to love the location. It is an easy walk to the plaza (shops and restaurants) and Canyon Road (galleries galore). The plaza is 6 blocks and Canyon Road is 8 blocks away.
We live in the same neighborhood and really love it. Quiet, convenient and safe. We would not live anywhere else.
For Big Parties:
If you are going to have a big party (wedding, family or friends reunion etc), we also have these houses (see pics below):
* Opera House - VRBO #183910 (3 bedrooms - sleeps up to 6)
* Sunset House - VRBO #181678 (3 bedrooms - sleeps up to 7)
* Green House - VRBO #316557 (3 bedrooms - sleeps up to 6)
In total you can have 12 bedrooms (sleep up to 24 comfortably).
All three houses are located on the same neighborhood. Please inquire.
* Fully Outfitted Kitchen w/ stainless steel, pro-style appliances & granite counters, microwave, blender, ice-maker
* Spacious Living Room that can entertain 6-10 people
* Large flagstone patio with grill and gas fire place
* Master suite w/ spa-inspired bathroom (steam shower and jacuzzi) & large roof terrace w/ views of Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountains (king/AC)
* Junior suite w/ large bathroom and terrace (queen/AC)
* Studio suite w/high ceilings, sitting area, kitchenette & bath (full + a queen futon/AC)
* High-speed Internet with Wi-Fi
* 4 large Flat Screen TVs with Digital Cable TV (one in ea. bedroom and 1 in the living room) & BLU-Ray DVD player
* Free Long Distance Line
* Washer & Dryer
* iPod Dock
* Hair Dryer, iron and ironing board
* Towel warmers
* Ceiling and Portable Fans
* BBQ Grill
* Radiant Heating
* Off-street parking (2-spaces)
* New Bedding, Linen and Furniture
* Safe & quiet neighborhood
*** Style, Location and Comfort!***
Calendar is not updated. Please inquire for availability.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sandra & Justin
Style and comfort for your vacation. It is your home away from home! Have fun!