|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beautifully restored beach craftsman. This Fabulous one of a kind Beach Home three blocks from the beach in the exclusive Hollywood Riviera. Four bedroom's and 3 Bath, dining room, eat in chefs kitchen complete with Thermador stainless steel convection /reg. oven, dishwasher. Wine cooler, kitchen is complete with spices, coffee pot, blender, toaster, microwave and all amenities needed for cooking. Great place to gather.
The house boasts an open floor plan with a large Living room with fireplace, books, board games, movies and plenty of space to enjoy the state of the art 7 channel surround sound system with a 50 inch plasma TV. There are two comfy couches in the living room – one of the couches is a new sleeper sofa (sleeps 2).
Things to Do in Redondo Beach:: * Redondo Beach: The sandy part of Redondo Beach, just south of the pier. Lifeguards are on duty here, watching kids and adults alike bobbing around in the surf.
* Redondo Beach Pier: This U-shaped pier bristles with fishing poles, and once in a while you'll see someone reel in a catch. You'll also find restaurants, fast-food stands here, along with souvenir shops, one of which touts a 16-and-a-half-foot long great white shark on display. Starboard Attitude is the oldest live blues club in the South Bay, with lots of live acts. No cover charge, but you must be over 21.
* Rent a Bicycle: Ride a little or ride a lot. The oceanfront bike path here is flat and runs for over 20 miles up to Santa Monica.
* Sport Fishing: Half-day and longer deep-sea fishing trips. No pole? No problem. Rent equipment at their tackle shop. Catches here include halibut, mackerel, bonita, sand bass, yellowtail and more.
* Rent a Kayak: The marina and nearby harbor offer plenty of room to paddle around, and lots to see.
* Take a Speedboat Ride: This 70-foot, 140-passenger speedboat blasts off hourly on weekends and holiday afternoons.
* Head for the Hollywood Riviera: Some say this six blocks of unique, local shops, salons and eateries resembles southern France. You can get there by walking along the oceanfront sidewalk south from the pier or take Beach Cities Transit bus #104.
* Go for a Swim: You can swim in the ocean, but if you like your water calmer, Seaside Lagoon offers a salt water pool with sandy beaches.
* Watch the Grunion Run: No, this isn't a 5K or a 10K. Instead, it's the mating spectacle of small, silvery fish that spawn en masse on southern California beaches shortly at high tide shortly after a full moon. The peak spawning period is late March through early June.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Please inquire for Holiday Rates
Refundable Security & Damage Deposit $1000 returned within one week
Terms: 50% due to secure date (refundable up to 60 days prior to arrival, less 10% cancellation fee)
Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: