Clayton House Rental Photos and Description
1 queen MBR w bath; 1 queen BR and 1 twin BR w shared bath; 8 occupant limit
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT POINTS!!
1. A boat is required for access to this property. Bring your own or rent one locally. There is no access by automobile.
2. You must be 25 years old to rent this property. Rental period is Sunday to Sunday, mid-May to mid- October. Rental is $2500 USD/week + $1000 USD refundable security deposit.
3. Dogs are allowed but their access must be limited to the screened-in side porch. No access to main house, please!
4. Internet service is unavailable at this time, except via 3G cell phone service.
Lovely, fully-equipped 2 story home; cathedral ceiling; floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the spectacular St. Lawrence River and shipping seaway channel; fully-equipped kitchen; fire place and wood stove (with wood provided); screened porch for covered outdoor dining; spacious exterior deck across entire front of house; outdoor gas grill; on-site well provides delicious water for drinking and bathing; brand-new Tempur-pedic beds in 2014 for all 3 guest rooms (!!); semi-private reading/TV loft accommodates 2 people on convertible sofa (DirecTV and DVD player offer video entertainment); refreshing swimming from protected, well-built wooden 'crib' dock; 2 boat slips accommodate +/- two 25' to 30' boats in 3' to 6' depths (depending on fluctuating seasonal water levels); beautiful, secluded gardens and grounds; use a private sand swimming beach for only an additional $125 USD; many recreational activities available nearby; bring a jet-ski, water skis, wind-surfers, and enjoy all the area has to offer for summer vacation fun!
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome