* Lush, tropical gardens surrounding
* Fully screened pool with waterfall and hot tub
* Outdoor living at its most serene and beautiful
* Covered lanai is an extension of the great-room living area with pocket sliders that open completely
* In the great-room watch the wildlife, the colorful garden and canal scene while listening to the splash of your own waterfall
* Cathedral-ceiling in the great-room/kitchen area, pocket sliders fully opening to the lanai, provide focus for easy living.
Comfortable through exquisite design and immaculately maintained - a seasonal, monthly or weekly getaway. Completely furnished and tastefully decorated, you'll enjoy comfort, quiet and fun during your stay. Private master suite completely separate from other bedrooms.
Please contact us if you need more information about this wonderful vacation spot. Welcome! We know you'll enjoy your stay
Other Activities: Publix Grocery and Target within 1/2 mile. Professional Baseball - spring training camp for Boston Red Sox located across the river in Ft. Meyers
Complimentary Items: We will provide you with a Complimentary Starter Kit of toilet paper, paper towels, dish and wash soaps.
We love spending time at our Heron House when it isn't being enjoyed by our guests. We named it Heron House because of the heron we've seen flying up the canal and the herons on the front entry doors. Since Heron House is only an easy two-day drive from our home base in Manassas, VA, we visit Cape Coral as often as possible to be sure that everything is maintained as we would want if we were living here full time.
The rest of our time is spent with sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren in Salinas, CA or Lafayette, OR or Olathe, KS or cruising to anywhere. But, of all places, we like being in Cape Coral the best. There is so much to do, the people are so friendly, and you can't beat the weather!
There are hundreds of activities and locations to enjoy within a drive of less than 30 minutes. From fantastic beaches to spring training baseball games, from swanky five diamond restaurants to hole-in-the-wall eateries, from ritzy department stores to one of the world's largest flea markets you can find more than enough to keep you busy. For longer day trips, you can easily spend the day in Fort Lauderdale or Miami and be back to the Heron House for dinner on the lanai pool-side.
We bought the Heron House because we fell in love with the Cape Coral environs and when we finally saw the house with the great herons on the entryway doors we knew immediately it was the right place for us. We know you'll feel the same when you walk through the front doors!
Relax and enjoy the quiet neighborhood and the calm, soothing tropical gardens surrounding our canal-side property, lounging in the hot tub or the screened pool, listening to the pool's waterfall. The bikes in the garage can be used to travel the flat, little trafficked neighborhood streets or to ride on sidewalks and bike paths to the nearby Publix grocery and Target department store. When the weather isn't cooperating, take advantage of the more than 80 channels on the cable TV or choose from the more than 100 movies in our video collection or just lay around and listen to the 46 music channels on cable and read a good book from our small library.
Southeast, Cape Coral, Florida South West, Florida, USA (Close to Fort Myers).
Other Activities: boating, racquetball, mini golf, shopping, kayaking, wildlife viewing, shuffleboard, health/beauty spa, shelling on Sanibel Island, greyhound racing, water park, baseball spring training, casino boats
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
May 3 2014 - Oct 31 2014
|Electric per week||$60.00|
|Cleaning||$135.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
|One-half of rent to hold the reservation. Balance due, including second half of the rent, cleaning, electric, damage deposit, and taxes 30-days before rental is to start. Payment may be made via PayPal.com using credit cards/EFT from bank account or by mail with personal check or money order.|
|* $135 cleaning fee per stay;
* $60 per week electric fee;
* A damage deposit $250 per reservation. Returned within 10 days if all Contract rules are followed.
* 11% governmental charge (taxes) #6479606.
* Seasonal - multi-month - rates are also available -please call.
* Credit card payment accepted via PayPal. Personal checks are also accepted.
* Rates include up to 6 people maxium.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: